Accepted EraseUrFace And NachoConQueso's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by EraseUrFace, May 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EraseUrFace

EraseUrFace New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    IGN: EraseUrFace and NachoConQuesos

Punished For: [Penguin] Unfair Advantages [Glide]

Punished By: Console

Guilty: Yes

Proof: Dont rlly have any proofs of it,But i was using a glitch

Why do you think you should be un-punished?:Well we were joking around didnt knew it gonna actually work and its a bugg, I used a water bucket and somehow got out of the trap and my friend tried it out too and it look like we re ''spider'' hacking or gliding what ever that hack is called but we re actually legit and can open join.me and show u how the glitch works but we re ip perm banned atm. Well i didnt mean to abuse the glitch and didnt know console is gonna ban me for doing that tho anyway im sorry i wont abuse the glitch again and i recoommend the people who know it not do it its a blacklist aka ip perm ban.Me and NachoConQueso did it and we re applying for an unban and we re rlly sorry and wont do it again it was kitmap anyways... I didnt mean to do it and we re really srry . And i was about To rreport the bugg and got banned, We re both really like legit we were in skype and i told him ''watch me get banned'' didnt rlly think it would rlly ban me it was just a glitch we wont abuse and would be happy enough to show u ,Thnx anyway hope we get unbanned.

2. EraseUrFace

EraseUrFace New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nachoconquesos doesnt have a forum acc neither so he told me if there s away to ban appeal for both of us so i tried and maybe it ll work

3. Danieltheworm

Danieltheworm Mini Polarbear
    Bald Eagle

Ratings:
    +461 / 21
    You have been unbanned,

Dont use the glitch again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store