Denied Etuu's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by Etiuopia, Oct 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Etiuopia

Etiuopia Known Penguin
    Summer 2018 | Forum'er

Ratings:
    +810 / 21
    In Game Name:
    suschepe or smtihng or chepe
    Server:
    discord
    Punished For:
    ''constant toxicity'' i think
    Punished By:
    kai (surprise surprise)
    Guilty:
    yes no
    Proof:
    anyway let me give you a backstory to this. i don't like kai, never have, never will, always sneak dissed him in staff chat etc.. after i resigned i didn't really care because why would I, i haven't even been blacklisted from applying/coming back. today i was on discord doing my thing as always until kai started to come out of his lonely corner and barged into my convo with badr (smol insults like the idiots we are.) then i said something about having a depressed bart simpson something and got mad and said something about me having a smoking habit (professionalism at its peak btw) (which is actually very nice, instead of punching my keyboard to release my anger as i know some here do, i smoke a cigarette or a joint and im good for the rest of the day) so after that i went in defence and said ''if that's the best insult you can come up with, then no wonder you're depressed'' and ngl, it's actually pretty funny (it really isn't but i have to increase my self esteem to stay relevant) then i kept talking to deffy about a meme i sent and then i was suddenly banned xd 3 people messaged me about my ban which is really nice you know. very nice indeed.
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    Dear someone,

Please allow me to apologize for what I did today. My behavior was extremely inappropriate, immature, and lacked the respect you deserved. It was a disruption and distracted others from having fun.

It was embarrassing, but I learned that nobody appreciated my poor behavior. In the future, I have every intention of curbing my thoughtless actions and learn to adjust my behavior befitting the environment and situation.

Again, I am sorry for my actions and I hope that we can put this matter behind us. I look forward to having fun you again. If you have any thoughts in this, please feel free to share

Sincerely,
    etuu the anime god on bd

2. Kai

Kai Mini Polarbear
    Cold 2.0 VIP   R.I.P X. Joker                                                                     2018 | Best SS'er Christmas Christmas Halloween

Ratings:
    +251 / 1
    Nah you are so so so toxic like it’s over the line.

You deserve the ban. End of.

3. m

m Papa Polarbear
        :pray:                  Halloween                 

Ratings:
    +3,394 / 71
    Denied, reasons stated by Kai.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store