Fac Suggestions

Discussion in 'Factions' started by Sky, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Sky

Sky Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +141 / 28
    As Promised @CaptainMeoow Here are the Suggestions

1. Same /ce as last Season
    2. Good Crates That are worth opening and and make like 5 Difrient crates
    3. Add Trench Pic 3x3 5x5 7x7 9x9 and 11x11. Add Ranks To the crates just like in the old old Days it was way to fun, And maybe Harvest hoe
    4. Gen Buckets That are Cheap asf and not buggy Vertical Horizontal add Sand Oby Cobbly and Netherrack GenBuckets
    5. Make it OPFactions But not To Much OP
    6. Tokens/MobCoins
    7. Schedule Koth And. like 4 koth a day or even make it every 2h but if every 2h the koth crate shuild not be op since it is ever 2h
    7. Make 100 Power per Player To make it more fun and so we could make big bases since with the big boy cannons you can get raided in 5 mins if you have 50 walls
    8. Make it So Inactive Players Get Kicked Automaticly every 15 Days
    9. Last Ungame rank has fly and first donator and above has fly i would love that alot and /f fly
    10. No /fly in the first 1h bcs of the race for the corners
    11. No Stacked amror
    12.Custon Mob Drops To make more Ways of Making Money
    13. Make Cactus Worth alot to make it worth making it
    14. Mob Hoppers and Crop Hoppers Only From Crates
    15. /f perm To prevent insiding so no rando can inside after joining
    16. Make Insiding Not allowed And yes /f perm still needs to be added so Every player has thare own perms in the base and fac
    17. Sponges Suck water and Lava up So its ez to Trench lava Pools
    18. OutPost. Outpost shuild have thare own /warp and a hole areana so no one can get inside from outside and Thare Shuild be Addes Shop to it and capture time shuild be like 10-15mins since the outpost shop is Op and thares gona be action 24/7
    19. Add Hopper Upgrades So they Transport the items faster
    20. Dont make it To OP and dont make it just pvp based bcs ppl gona get borred of pvping and op stuff will get bored bcs its gona be ez to get items
    21. No Player Worldedit
    22. Advertise & make a Trailer 1 week before SOTW.
    Why: I want OPFacs to be a success, and not to fail like his younger brother Factions.
    23. Make Few Events schedule every day once a day
    24. Make End Nether Flat And only 30 Blocks Of Trenching Plzzz i Bet you
    and Make Overworld Flat with designed Custon Terain but flat and make it 50 Blocks Of trenching Maybe this is to much xD lel
    25. Add Atleast 10 InGame ranks and make new Names
    26. Make it so you Could open chest in enemy Teretory
    27. Add Buyeble Sell wands Like 20 uses add /sell all /sell hand for every one
    28. Event Idea Maybe me 1 Huge Raiding Event All the Huge fac have a chance to raid it and get masive rewards Op Sets /God sets, Money, Spawners
    29. Add /pv But make so you you cant poot spawners to /pv or /ec
    30. Add [item] Command

So Thats All All the Suggestions From me And other Player Suggestions that made it long time I hope That Most of the thinks will Be addes <3

#1 Sky, Dec 24, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
  2. Xymelin

Xymelin Penguin Extremist
    2018 | Funniest VIP 202002                  Christmas Christmas Halloween                 

Ratings:
    +566 / 3
  3. Sky

Sky Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +141 / 28
    Why not dude ...

4. Xymelin

Ratings:
    +566 / 3
    i didn't read what you even suggested but my brain feeling said "no" so i agreed with my brains

5. Shicroix

Shicroix VIP
    VIP Summer 202002 Spotify ♫ ⚠ BigD ⚠ ColdNetwork KissXSiS Abuser

Ratings:
    +292 / 29
    LOL Advanced thinking

• Like Like x 2
  6. Sky

Sky Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +141 / 28
    xD i just made a list of Suggestion that have been suggested and half of not suggestioed
    and i said to captain that i will make one so here it is

7. Xymelin

Ratings:
    +566 / 3
    no

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. CaptainMeoow

CaptainMeoow Penguin
    Christmas Christmas 2018 | Loyal

Ratings:
    +217 / 6
    1. Same /ce as last Season

I have no idea what this is, could you explain.

2. Good Crates That are worth opening and and make like 5 Difrient crates

Yes ofc I will make decent crates.

3. Add Trench Pic 3x3 5x5 7x7 9x9 and 11x11. Add Ranks To the crates just like in the old old Days it was way to fun, And maybe Harvest hoe

I will consider this, as it might cause lag or glitchy raiding.

4. Gen Buckets That are Cheap asf and not buggy Vertical Horizontal add Sand Oby Cobbly and Netherrack GenBuckets

Endstone, obsidian, sand, water, lava will be added. (Won't be to cheap, as that would destroy the idea of fac.)

5. Make it OPFactions But not To Much OP

It will be balanced and definitely OP due cold-network having a lazy community. :)

6. Tokens/MobCoins

Could be considered.

7. Schedule Koth And. like 4 koth a day or even make it every 2h but if every 2h the koth crate shuild not be op since it is ever 2h

This is planned, seems normal to me!

7. Make 100 Power per Player To make it more fun and so we could make big bases since with the big boy cannons you can get raided in 5 mins if you have 50 walls

I don't want to add this, as I would like people to be raidable after getting killed a few times. Everyone will have 10 rankups/ranks will have powerboosts.

8. Make it So Inactive Players Get Kicked Automaticly every 15 Days

Seems normal to me.

9. Last Ungame rank has fly and first donator and above has fly i would love that alot and /f fly

Is already planned, not 100% as you stated but partly.

10. No /fly in the first 1h bcs of the race for the corners

No one will have any ranks the first hour, so that can be fixed.

11. No Stacked amror

Stacked armor will be added, by experience I know it will fail if not.

12.Custon Mob Drops To make more Ways of Making Money

Natural spawned monsters/mobs will probably be disabled their drops will be in the shop. Spawners will be a thing tho.

13. Make Cactus Worth alot to make it worth making it

As I dislike p2w cactus, melons and other basic stuff will be almost equal to iron.

14. Mob Hoppers and Crop Hoppers Only From Crates

These are planned to be added, but no idea where we'll sell/give them.

15. /f perm To prevent insiding so no rando can inside after joining

We had this on MCW and it completely killed the factions due people being not smart enough to fix them correctly and due having a lot of issues in the plugin.

16. Make Insiding Not allowed And yes /f perm still needs to be added so Every player has thare own perms in the base and fac

Insiding is a part of op-factions and will stay.

17. Sponges Suck water and Lava up So its ez to Trench lava Pools

Already planned.

18. OutPost. Outpost shuild have thare own /warp and a hole areana so no one can get inside from outside and Thare Shuild be Addes Shop to it and capture time shuild be like 10-15mins since the outpost shop is Op and thares gona be action 24/7

No idea what this is explain?

19. Add Hopper Upgrades So they Transport the items faster

Well this seems buggy and annoying, I could consider it, but will probably not be added.

20. Dont make it To OP and dont make it just pvp based bcs ppl gona get borred of pvping and op stuff will get bored bcs its gona be ez to get items

All building items will be buyable, there will be many competitions and challenges and the server will be update on a regular basis. Everything will be balanced and fun.

21. No Player Worldedit

Ofc not this would make it way to p2w.

22. Advertise & make a Trailer 1 week before SOTW.

I already planned to something in this direction.

23. Make Few Events schedule every day once a day

As I said a lot of fun things will be added to keep a hype everyday!

24. Make End Nether Flat And only 30 Blocks Of Trenching Plzzz i Bet you
    and Make Overworld Flat with designed Custon Terain but flat and make it 50 Blocks Of trenching Maybe this is to much xD lel

Nether will be a normal world, but not faction claimable.

End will be flat bedrock and will be a decent size.

Normal world will stay a normal world, spawn area will be desert biome.

25. Add Atleast 10 InGame ranks and make new Names

Already planned, seems normal to me.

26. Make it so you Could open chest in enemy Teretory

Already planned, chest lock signs will be a thing!

27. Add Buyeble Sell wands Like 20 uses add /sell all /sell hand for every one

Already planned!

28. Event Idea Maybe me 1 Huge Raiding Event All the Huge fac have a chance to raid it and get masive rewards Op Sets /God sets, Money, Spawners

Events will surely be added during the season, we already have a special event koth!

29. Add /pv But make so you you cant poot spawners to /pv or /ec

I'll add them and you'll be able to put everything in them. Will be balanced tho, I'll make sure people will need to build bases.

30. Add [item] Command

No idea what this is explain?

This is my respond on your suggestions, please respect them and PM me if you disagree. Most replies and thoughts are based on my experience, so don't just hate on them without asking for information!

Thanks a lot for these suggestions, let's hope you'll enjoy op-factions!

9. Xymelin

Ratings:
    +566 / 3
    i remember the last 10 tries to keep the hype everyday

it didn't work out

goodluck tho

10. CaptainMeoow

CaptainMeoow Penguin

Ratings:
    +217 / 6
    I wasn't a part of the staff-team back then, don't judge my ways before you seen them.

11. Xymelin

Ratings:
    +566 / 3
    it will probably fail at the end, don't waste time on something that has been previously failed, and this b.s "this time it will be better" is a lie, prove me wrong.

12. Dynasty

Dynasty Papa Polarbear
    >Original<

Ratings:
    +1,330 / 58
    YOU'LL MAKE INSIDING A THING?!! Oh lordy, 0 player count, here we come

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Sky

Sky Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +141 / 28
    1. /ce is custon enchants that can be poot on amror bows swords and tools you can talk about this with nick or even pnegu since nick added this plugin

3. This Wont Lag the Server Since it was last season and made ppl work hard for thare base and make epic bases

8. The 100 Power Or Atleast 50 per player bcs last season it was 50 per player i had like 200 chunk claim had 70 walls on it and every 10 sec 2 of my walls would of been splited with an auto cannon and it was oby walls so it fair to make it 50 per player bcs its realy nice to have alot of power since not of alot ppl wana join your fac or they only join just to inside so 50 power would be the best for players and players will play more bcs they will be able to make bigger base

11. Plzz Dont Make It Stacked Bcs It Breakes The Game even in MCW it takes 10 years to kill 1 dude and on here once it was stacked amrort so ppl get started kits and stack them and they are unkilleable so its more fun of making non stacked and dont make big Prot make it like prob 25 max Add Supplay drops to the warr zone
    13. I Love it that farms can make money just like Spawners
    14. Mob and Crop hoppers are only in crates they arent the most op but they arent the hardest to get and its fun opening keys just bcs of Mob and Crop hoppers since they are Decent and it helps alot
    16. if insiding is allowed im not gona even start playing im already quiting bcs every one on cold insides and are dickheads not everyone thare alot of nice ppl to but insiding breake the game on Cold

18. So ok outpost is just like a koth but after captured the autpost your fac gets like 10% spawner boost 1.5 Loot Drop 2x xp gain and a profitable shop on top of the outpost like Cactus it sell for he double hen in normal /shop its just like donator shop but only availeble after captured but you can only Sell stuff but not buy

24. Plz Make Nether Fac Claimeble and Flat bcs so we can get more corner bcs it realy help ppl out and it makes more fun building basesw

26. If chest lock will be added make it so only fac members cant open it but enemys can only if they are enemyd

30. [item] is when you Hold an item in hand and you do the command and it shows the item in chat the name and the enchants on it ect

i like your Response <3

14. CaptainMeoow

CaptainMeoow Penguin

Ratings:
    +217 / 6
    Getting insided is your own fault, trusting people blindly is not smart. Learn to trust the right people, choose allies wisely.

It's not that hard to prevent getting insided, mod claims will also be a thing and chest locks will be a thing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Sky

Sky Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +141 / 28
    Ok then But Then make it 50 power per player so we just gona get alts on and not get insided

• About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store