Faction poll

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dynasty, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Dynasty

Dynasty Papa Polarbear
    >Original<

Ratings:
    +1,330 / 58
    Hello Dear community.

So, recently I made a thread asking about the features you liked/hated/wanted to see change/get added or removed here: https://coldnetwork.net/threads/factions-revamp.22287/

But I didn't really see a lot of replies, but I know way more people played it than the people suggested changes on here.
    Any way, there is a poll happening so type in Yes or No in the chat if you think Factions Should/Shouldn't be given a last shot at. If you think "Owh this won't be played" well I and Nick have talked with 2 Power Factions that would love to play CN's Factions and there will be a trailer for it and this is going to be the last reset of Factions, if it isn't played, so Nick thought to make it a Community inspired season.

I could go around and say how this community changed, how Op-Factions was once the todays Practice, but the thing is it "WAS" and both, me and Nick, want the Faction feeling back, the days when Factions mattered.

Any way it was your, friendly staff member here -Dynasty

#1 Dynasty, Sep 20, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. analyser

analyser VIP
    VIP                                                                    

Ratings:
    +425 / 14
    Ive read it...

3. SniperCoco

SniperCoco Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Waste of money and time.

4. Callmepro3

Callmepro3 Mini Polarbear
    Summer

Ratings:
    +712 / 23
    Yes

Just try to get alot of people involved in it
    I'll definitely play it after exams

• About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store