Accepted False Ban

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by SilentKarma, Oct 17, 2017.

?

Am I guilty?

1. Guilty

2. Not Guilty

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilentKarma

SilentKarma New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    IGN:Silent Karma

Server:KitMap

Punished For: "Flying"

Punished By:Console

Guilty:No

Proof:I Honestly have no proof other than to show you that I was banned from console (Damn Anti-Cheat)

I shouldn't be banned because I help with players and the servers at times,I play Op-Factions alot and it took me along time to grind for the things I've did with my faction and I play legit,I shouldn't be punished for something I didn't do from a bug in a game or server,I've been playing this server for at least 3 months now and it sucks to get banned for something that is not my fault, I absolutely love this server and I don't want it to fall along with the players,it has alot of potential to become a great server and I don't ever want to say goodbye to it, I was playing against the FightBot on "Hacker" Status,in order to activate the bot you have to get close to it,I ran up to it so it can drop down,I ran to my spawn so it can chase me so I can trap it in my spawn corner and jump crit it,but when the bot hit me,it constantly kept hitting me making me knockback into my corner,I got lagged in the block and was trapped while getting hit by the bot,making float in the air inside the block at the edge while he was hitting me,I tried moving and jumping but then when I splashed down my health pots,I got disconnected and the console said I was banned for "flying".

#1 SilentKarma, Oct 17, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
  2. ArcticFear

ArcticFear New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    +1 I think hes legit, i got a chance to pvp him a couple of times, he wasn't using any form of hack and i don't think he would. There was also a lot of lag on the server at the time and i myself saw multiple people getting stuck in mid air and teleport throughout the match.

3. Spookier

Spookier Papa Polarbear
    Summer 202002 Donator Pro Cold OG Staff Of The Month                                                    Christmas Christmas Halloween                 

Ratings:
    +3,236 / 18
    +1 Everyone deserves second chance.

4. Podi

Podi VIP
    VIP CheatBreaker

Ratings:
    +219 / 13
    Hello,

Your appeal has been accepted.
    We apologize for the false ban.

Kind regards,
    ByeTon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store