Accepted False Banned again

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by Xiethro, Apr 2, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xiethro

Xiethro New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    IGN: (This is your ingame name e.g. BanHammer): Xiethro

Punished For: (The reason that was given by the staff member e.g. Hacking!): Refusal to SS//Disrespect

Punished By: (Staff IGN): InjectVape

Guilty: (Yes/No): Yes (For disrespect I called him retarded for not listening to me)

Proof: (If you are not guilty please provide proof that shows that you are not guilty) Ask BadrCh, Excide, and a few others.

Why do you think you should be un-punished?: Countless staff has already talked to me about "Autoclicking" and I have been ssed for it before, idk why but BadrCh explained it to me as a glitch in the anti-cheat that from my lag it reads more clicks than I am sending. I knew staff was on and watching the hacker I was fighting so the chances that I would draw attention to myself by clicking 20 cps with an autoclicker would just be mental. I am a decently well known player and as I said you can ask BadrCh he already checked me for it. I was banned for refusal because I don't have TS and i'm on my school laptop so I can't use TS, InjectVape is the only person to have a problem with it I would have ssed it he had asked I just don't have TS. I don't mind being banned for disrespect but i'm not a cheater and it pisses me off.

#1 Xiethro, Apr 2, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
  2. InjectVape

InjectVape Penguin

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    You know you could of just came in teamspeak and screenshare but i gave you 5 mins and i don't really care if you're in school its you're fault or maybe you're just lying and yes the funny part i'm folday

3. InjectVape

InjectVape Penguin

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    Appeal accepted
    this is your last chance better not cheat again
    Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store