Accepted False Banned

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by ethan915, Mar 30, 2017.

?

Is This Fair

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ethan915

ethan915 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    IGN: ethan915

Punished For:
    Hacked Client

Banned By:
    BadrCh

Info:
    So i went to play on Kit Map with my friend and we played for awhile until i started lagging. So i was re logging wand once i joined back and went on Kit Map I went out of the spawn to go out but then the chunks where not loading. Then my friend went to spawn and saw me standing still at spawn so then he made a base and set the f home there. So i tried fixing it and went f home but the same thing happened there i was standing still but on my screen i was moving and here is the weird part i could open and close the fence gates close around me and above me through blocks so we used that as an advantage when people came to kill us and raid. So later they got in and killed my friend and then killed me but i was in the glitch they killed me so then i left to fix it as soon as i got killed and left instantly so i was gonna rejoin to see if it was fixed so when i got back on and tried to join i got banned for Hacked Client By: BadrCh!

Please unban me and thanks for reading my Ban Appeal
    -Ethan

2. ItzBlaze

ItzBlaze Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +29 / 1
    -1 FOLLOW THE TEMPLATE!

3. BadrCh

BadrCh Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +42 / 0
    Thats not what happened actually
    You Was in my trap, with 3 other people TruthOrDare And You And DemonicPlayz. So you and TruthOrDare started hitting me trough the fence glass (wasnt block glitching) and u was reaching me? like more then 4.5 blocks in minecraft is not legit only if u have some ghost clients or something like that so i frozed TruthOrDare and he admitted so he got banned. then i was gonna ban you aswell but started lagging i was getting ddosed or smthing like that then i restarted my wifi and banned you. if you actually wanna get unbanned just say ur guilty and sorry for it i guess?

4. Slime2PVP

Slime2PVP New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Use the actual template don't make you'r own one
    and it's not our fault your minecraft is bugging

5. Pengurino

Pengurino Alpha Penguin
    Staff Member Owner                                                                     2018 | Reputation                 

Ratings:
    +426 / 3
    You have been unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store