Falsed Banned For Hacked Client on KitMap

Discussion in 'KitMap' started by KSonMid, Jun 3, 2017.

1. KSonMid

KSonMid New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So Basically this night around 8:45 PM in Philippines time i got banned for hacked client in Kit Map while trying to kill Danieltheworm in kill the king when im in archer set. I don't know why I got banned for hacked client when I dont even use any hacked client and I dont know which kind of hacks did Danieltheworm think im using. But, im not using any hacks and I think he thought that I was hacking because of my ping. I got 3 bars on the server and have like 350 - 400ms. Hope I get unbanned because I dont use any hacked client it just looks sketchy because of my ping. If you want you can check my channel in youtube, KSonmid to see how I pvp. Im not forcing you to check it out but just incase you want to see how I pvp. Thank you.

2. iNikoli

iNikoli New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Are You Sure Because Im on The Philippines %80 Of The Philippines Is Hacking, If Your not hacking let me screenshare you.
    Sincerely Yours
    -iNikoli

3. KSonMid

KSonMid New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well if you actually think im hacking you could ask a staff to ss me.. I know alot of Philippines Players are hackers but not me.. Why would I even hack using my only premium account that a bought xD that's just a waste of money If i will cheat

4. Marcell

Marcell Papa Polarbear
    ⚡️ Papi ⚡️

Ratings:
    +905 / 65
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store