Denied fffadilxzxd's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by fffadilxzxd, Jan 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fffadilxzxd

fffadilxzxd Penguin

Ratings:
    +70 / 1
    In Game Name:
    Fadil
    Server:
    Practice
    Punished For:
    Autoclicker found in ss
    Punished By:
    BadrCH
    Guilty:
    No
    Proof:
    This isn't proof but, this is the ss where Azran detected my ''autoclicker'' which I wasnt using https://prnt.sc/m3rakh
    As the staff member was ssing me (it wasnt badr, someone else forgot their name) they got on azran, first checks were fine, it said my recycle bin was edited because I deleted some pack, he checked my Activity viewer and there was nothing. Until, Azran detected I used ''Bleu clicker'' which is completely false, if I was using it, It would have been in activityviewer or my deleted recycle bin, so that makes no sense. and everyone knows I click 6 cps and was NEVER banned for ''autoclicking'' don't know how to get proof, because when i was frozen, i was giving out alerts to staff because my 500ms, which false alerts, a lot of staff members who ssed me can confirm this. I want this ban to be justified as I didn't use ANY clickers. and if more proof needed that I haven't stated and could be added, let me know.
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    My ban was unfair, and my freeze was unfair too, I have been ssed multiple times and was completely clean, out of nowhere I use a clicker? makes no sense to me. But I want to be unbanned because the server is nice, I like it, and it was on the first day of practice where I was setting off false alerts.

2. dark Midget with a good hairline

Halloween

Ratings:
    +1,054 / 22
    The string for clicker is "Bleu Clicker", which was found in dwm.exe and if u didnt know strings that appear on dwm are the applications you opene'd

Appeal Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store