Accepted Fishy's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by Fishy, Oct 16, 2022.

1. Fishy

Fishy New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Game Name:
    FishyPlayZuTube
    What version were you on (1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9 etc):
    Server:
    ziblacking.coldpvp.com
    Punished For:
    Cheating/Hacking
    Punished By:
    Console
    Guilty:
    no
    Proof:
    my proof is, I went on to the ziblacking version of coldpvp, I didn't know where to go and i thought "practice server" was a part of the ziblacking coldpvp server, I joined thinking it was the hvh server and then got banned by console.
    i don't like hacking on non-hvh servers where hacking isn't allowed cause i think that ruins the game for others. if you need more specifics i was on the client FDP v5.0.0b on 1.8.9 and got banned by "console". I found out about the hvh server on some of "Merryz" youtube videos.
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    I didn't know where to go at the time but now I do and it won't happen again, also none of my hacks were used maliciously as I didn't join any fights I only had my client on in the lobby before getting immediately banned by the console.

2. Cani

Cani Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +26 / 7
    Accepted.

You've been unbanned, our hvh server is on our main server, it's called practice anarchy.

Please don't make this mistake again.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store