IMPORTANT Fresh Start , Critisize Us ( Future of Cold Network )

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Pengurino, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Pengurino

Pengurino Owner
    Staff Member Owner                                                                     2018 | Reputation

Dear Cold Network,

Before anything that i should include in this post Imma share what we have planned for the network's resurrection;

I think ''Fresh Start'' is what we need. You guys can consider this as a new version of Cold Network but its not Cold 3.0 or something like that.

We will whitelist the Network from 21 October to 25 October and remake all gamemodes accoring to you guys's opinions, also fixing all bugs, putting new lobby along with some rule,staff changes. We can change or add anything you guys suggest untill 26th October. You can suggest anything as comment or pm me on discord instead
    ( Pengurino#9271 ). We are opening the server on 26th of October at 4pm GMT+2 ( Starting with practice ) and release the rest of gamemodes in this schedule;

26 October 4pm GMT+2 Practice

26 October 7pm GMT+2 SkyBlock Release

27 October 4pm GMT+2 Kit Map SOTW

2 November 5pm GMT+2 HCF Lite SOTW ( New version of HCF )

PS: GMT+2 = Netherland timezone.
    PS2: We will be having some big youtubers as guest.

PS3: I will make two posts about gamemodes in few days. ( One to discuss stuff about features with you guys, one to announce its release )
    PS4: Donator ranks wont be lost.
    PS5: Unban all ^^

PS6: We are staying premium.

So Im starting the ''critisize'' as its sometimes needed.

Its obvious that the server is at its worst days. I know its all our fault ( Nick and mine mostly ). We both were demotivated about the server due to private reasons ( Yoeri was the only one who kept updating his own gamemodes which wasnt enough at all ). With the serious drop on the playercount and lack of activity made us worry about our baby. As we dont want it to die and let you guys down we are going to try our best to revive CN

I have been arguing with you guys lately about server especially at the last kit map post. I was wrong at all and im sorry for that. You guys just wanted to help. I also must admit that last updates were all SHIT and not even worth playing cuz we didnt add something new nor listened you guys's opinions. So which seemed like we dont care about our community but this is extremely false. We were just demotivated and updated those servers to say we updated. I also want you guys to critize us in comments on pm me on discord (
    Pengurino#9271)
    like: If you change this server would be better etc. I will appreciate it a lot.

About staff and organization we are going to fix that for sure. We will be getting gamemode managers for each gamemode from staff team which means updates will be much better and you guys will be able to convey your ideas easily. Suggestions, Punishments, Reports will be daily checked ( Both discord and forums ). In addition to those we will be getting new staff manager, event manager , media manager, build team. Also expect some changes in staff team.

This server is so important for me that i consider it as a part of me. Event the ideas of getting forced to clsoe the network is scary af. I would probably for days and not be happy for days or even months,years everything i bump into the game ''minecraft''. I have a lot memories and stories in this server and I love how it started.

Quick Story of CN: Nick and I were really good friends we used to joke around like u cunt u bitch ddosed u etc... So I was Admin on a server which i loved a lot. ( I was staffing like 8 hrs per day ). Meanwhile working on kit pvp map edition Nick pmed me like add /marry command of ddos. Ddos threats was banable on that server and favourtizm wasnt allowed for staff. Knowing that it was joke and was in pms I didnt ban Nick for that cause he is my best friend so it was obvious that he would never ddos me and everyone knew we were best friends. But a mod snitched me to co owner who disliked me. As a result I got demoted. After getting demoted I made a server for troll with max 10 plugins lol. Nick felt bad and started to help me like real help and turned that troll server into an actualy server which was playable. But slots were 20 and we were using $5 host xD. Then a friend of us sponsored us with $50 worth host for 3 months and told us to go for our dreams. As a result we managed to reach our goals. It was a dream for us to reach 50 - 75 - 100 players. I still remember us getting so happy when we reached 50 players :p.

I really love the story we have. I attach too much value to CN cause we built it from zero literarly ''ZERO''. We didnt even have budget for the server ( It was all thanks to our friends that helped us in the beginning @BAUM_xD @Danieltheworm @SoulRipper Duke, NacOJerk, Marit, Spooky, Anel,Roman, Ayman, Omri and more i might have forgotten ). I still remember the days when one of us ( Nick and I ) wanted to give up and the other one boosted the one not to give up and keep going. Because we boosted each other and didnt let give up we got a cute lovely community. We even like the toxicit of CN or the way you guys pm or react us. So long story short, Cold is priceless for us to we will do anything to revive & make it fun for you guys.

Thats what we have planned so far. I will read & reply all comments or pm that you guys send me on discord to make the server better. I want those plans to be expanded and make a kick ass release!! We Cold Network can do it. Once again love you all <3

- Yours

- Cold Team

#1 Pengurino, Oct 17, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
  2. Advertzz

Advertzz VIP
    VIP Banned

hcf will die out in a few days, so why even bother wasting time on it?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. McHarrybow

McHarrybow Known Penguin

it wont if things are done correctly , could be said for all gamemodes , hcflite is new so give it a chance

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. Pengurino

Pengurino Owner
    Staff Member Owner                                                                     2018 | Reputation

We will be trying different version of HCF which is unique to mc and more absorbing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Moni

Moni Papa Polarbear
    Summer                  Halloween

well overdue thread but at least you're attempting to go into the right direction by listening to your community

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. TheFlame_YT

TheFlame_YT Senior-Mod
    Staff Member Senior-Moderator VIP Flame Youtubers Manager 2018 | Worst grammar Halloween

Hype up!

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. CaptainMeoow

CaptainMeoow Penguin
    2018 | Loyal Christmas Christmas

I believe in you Penguin! *fingers crossed*

I hope it will work out well.

• Like Like x 1
  8. SoulRipper

SoulRipper Emperor

+1

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. SnitchNine

SnitchNine Admin
    Staff Member Administrator VIP                                   KtiMap | Manager HCF | Manager SS-Manager

hcf yes

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Spookier

Spookier Staff-Manager
    Staff Member Staff-Manager Summer                  Staff Of The Month OG Cold Pro Youtubers Manager                  Halloween Christmas Christmas Autumn

I like this one

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Chepe

Chepe Known Penguin
    Summer 2018 | Forum'er

and just to kick you in the balls, I won't say anything.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. UnAlert

UnAlert Known Penguin

Penguins > Actual Albert Einstein

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Zphre

Zphre VIP
    VIP

ok confirmed zphre returning

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. ByeTon

ByeTon Penguin Extremist
    CheatBreaker

Thanks for not mentioning me, doesn’t hurt at all.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  15. Kuxs

Kuxs Cold Member

Hypee

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Asodey

Asodey Penguin Extremist
    fLICKGAME Penguin 8 Blocking Legend RomanOG Noob

mb let me help this time xd

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Arches

Arches EliteBuilder
    Builder

hmm, ya forgot about Asodey disappointing, y'all be betraying asodey he butta cry no cap.

18. Xen

Xen Mod
    Staff Member Moderator Summer ✘ - Poor - ✘ - Xen - ColdNetwork Ice COLD Ice - Friendly - Wolf ✔ Koala Confirmed ✔

Ok good work

• Like Like x 1
  19. Alin27

Alin27 Cold Member

#ColdNetworkOnTop

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. WineZ

WineZ Cold Member

Can we remove stupid things like the chat in Factions.

I know I never play it but whenever im typing to someone,
    this: "hi guys lol" turns into "Hi guys lol."
    Its a bit dumb tbh