From me to the staff team.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Etiuopia, Apr 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dehy2

dehy2 Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +275 / 23
    Huh? You legit posted sses of you ddosing people, you leaked databases, but you are fucking INNOCENT?

2. Kai

Kai Mini Polarbear
    Cold 2.0 VIP   R.I.P X. Joker                                                                     2018 | Best SS'er Christmas Christmas Halloween

Ratings:
    +251 / 1
    From the etb that happened.

3. dehy2

dehy2 Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +275 / 23
    That’s the least harmful thing you’ve done

4. Emerald

Emerald Mini Polarbear

Ratings:
    +499 / 44
    Kai did NOT appeal for an unblacklist, he bought an unblacklist from Nick personally.

5. Emerald

Emerald Mini Polarbear

Ratings:
    +499 / 44
    And i completely agree with you, even though i think Kai deserved another chance to play on the server i don't think he should've been accepted to the staff team AGAIN.

6. Emerald

Emerald Mini Polarbear

Ratings:
    +499 / 44
    I 100% dissagree with this you're not innocent for a single second I'm sorry.

7. Xymelin

Xymelin Penguin Extremist
    2018 | Funniest VIP 202002                  Christmas Christmas Halloween                 

Ratings:
    +566 / 3
    1. [​IMG]

We are always free to give people a second chance / sometimes it may be the wrong decision, but we believe this could turn out good.

I don't want to make any large statements about this but I'll probably have to, TBA soon

8. Emerald

Emerald Mini Polarbear

Ratings:
    +499 / 44
    whats the point of showing us that theres a sale? we all know Kai wouldn't be here if Nick held himself on what he said.

9. Advantage

Advantage Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    update.exe

10. Emerald

Emerald Mini Polarbear

Ratings:
    +499 / 44
    Braindeadstaff.exe is running on server play.coldnetwork.net

11. Etiuopia

Etiuopia Known Penguin
    Summer 2018 | Forum'er

Ratings:
    +810 / 21
    if you can buy an unblacklist then what on earth is the point of blacklisting players. The fact that it costs someone as much money to be unblacklisted as it costs to be simply unbanned, is beyond my amazement. Blacklists shouldn't br allowed to appeal, to buy an unblacklist or even be allowed anywhere near the network. But its all about money at the end of the day, so who am i to judge.

12. pmq13

pmq13 Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +458 / 9
    if staff actually (re-)accepts blacklisted players as staff then you must be mentally disabled, like guys, it doesn't take Einstein and a bitch with a bulb to understand that it's ultimatium shit idea. what did veeds do after getting staff back? what did Kai do like month or two ago?

if you actually believe that people change within month or two, you are really a sucker for liers, this community could actually DO fucking better if there wasn't any of those staff-managers who'd favoritise like right now and actually had a brain or IQ value higher than 5 to know & notice that you only keep getting fuckfaces who kiss your ass to get staff. am I really the only guy that notices those mistakes & any of the staff literally gaves no fucks or pays attention because they might get demoted for telling the truth or being against the staff?

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Dynasty

Dynasty Papa Polarbear
    >Original<

Ratings:
    +1,330 / 58
    Opression and an autoritarial (I give 0 fucks) reshime exists here, no one really can do a thing about it. You can understand that it goes higher than staff-manager about favoritism and I know you do. Money makes the world go crazy for it and makes people do things they'll regret later. No one just knows what or when they'll regret. I have been speaking with Penguin a lot in the DMs and sharing my views ans being very extreme of how I express them. I personally had big plans and ideas for CN, even if I was never a good candidate or that I never got past Moderator.

14. Advantage

Advantage Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    bro staff 10/10 they only need to give dishaan staff to make the staff team better

15. Thrintios

Thrintios Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +664 / 27
    ?

16. Xymelin

Xymelin Penguin Extremist
    2018 | Funniest VIP 202002                  Christmas Christmas Halloween                 

Ratings:
    +566 / 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store