Accepted Gamerpedia15's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by Gamerpedia15, Mar 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gamerpedia15

Gamerpedia15 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Game Name:
    CreeperhunterGM
    Server:
    Practice
    Punished For:
    Timer
    Punished By:
    Console
    Guilty:
    No
    Proof:
    I don't have any proof because I don't have any fucking screenshot software. My F keys (e.g. F11) aren't working D: but that's a bad thing because I can't do Windows + F11. I would've screenshotted my .minecraft versions but F keys aren't working. I can't even fucking do F3 to look at my coordinates which sucks when you're a person like me who loves redstone. I didn't do Creative because I started with Practice and then my friend wanted me to join OP-Skyblock so I mostly did that, then I go on the server do a match and in the middle of it get banned for timer. I don't know how that came up but that sucks. I really just want to get to ranked and win a match their so I can feel successful but I guess I can't do that now.
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    I wasn't cheating. It might've been too much lag because I have a shitty computer because it's from 2007 and I there's 4 users on here and 2 of which are filled to the brim with files (Because of me). This is the only computer I can use so stuff like this always happens like one time I was on Mineplex and I got banned for flying but I was just glitching in a block and another time on I server I forgot (I lost all of my servers because my files got corrupted) I got banned for timer (Like this one) but it was just lag and I got unbanned. I have no fucking clue what timer is but I have a good guess. I think it's when your game moves very slowly. If not and it's like a speeding up thing I have this as my defense. Sometimes when I lag it's like everything pauses then speeds back up to speed really fast and starts working like normal. Now I have to admit that I've sworn once in private messages because I lost a fight and this one dude kept messaging me "Bad" and I said "Fuck off" and here comes my favorite part... he said "reported for bad lang" and I said, "Reported for spamming" (I didn't actually report him) and I would much rather just take that mute and the warn for something I did than taking a perm ban for something I didn't do. Anyways I know that my proof section and this section is really long so I will end it here.

2. Spookier

Spookier Papa Polarbear
    Summer 202002 Donator Pro Cold OG Staff Of The Month                                                    Christmas Christmas Halloween                 

Ratings:
    +3,236 / 18
    Hello. I have decided to Accept your ban appeal

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store