Accepted Georgecl1cks's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by Georgecl1cks, Mar 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Georgecl1cks

Georgecl1cks New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    In Game Name:
    Georgecl1cks
    Server:
    Practise
    Punished For:
    ''reach''
    Punished By:
    xAvii
    Guilty:
    No.
    Proof:
    I will explain.
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    Let me start things off

So i basically got banned for using ''reach'' by a moderator called xavii.
    Let's explain the situation and see if it is fair.
    I was playing on practice unranked nodebuff,Then i fought a guy it was normal at first
    then he loses and starts flooding the chat with ''georgecl1cks hacking'' after that he said
    ''your getting banned lol'' and i'm starting to think. This guy must not be serious he just lost a fight on unranked
    then i suddenly get banned for some reason that i can't even explain.I tried contacting the moderator but he would just ignore me.
    after that i decided to make a ban appeal,I made a ban appeal but he just declined it with no further information
    i was very confused at this point.
    I gave it a couple of days to see if he responds...but no he still just ignores me and doesn't say anything just for me to be honest.
    I'm like what do i have to be honest about?
    After another couple of days, i decided to go to the discord because i was mad that the thing could not go anywhere because the moderator would not respond.
    Luckily i found available admins that were able to help about the situation i tried to tell them that i'm not cheating.
    Even if i was i would be honest to the community and i would 100% admit.I hope you consider my appeal and take action over it.

-George

2. ItzOmri

ItzOmri Penguin Extremist
    OG Uhh yeah 202002     Christmas

Ratings:
    +190 / 10
    Avi does not work here anymore, therefore I decided to give you a second chance, dont waste it, have fun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store