Denied Godpvper123's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by Godpvper123, May 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godpvper123

Godpvper123 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Game Name:
    Aruo10
    What version were you on (1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9 etc):
    Server:
    Practice
    Punished For:
    Ban Evading
    Punished By:
    WineZ
    Guilty:
    No I am not.
    Proof:
    I was banned for ban evading because one of my factions 50 alts was banned on the server. I have never myself logged on that account on Coldnetwork. In the SS this was not proved, and WineZ did not even try to prove I ever logged on the account. I have only ever logged on this account in the SS, and before that used it on Console Client to afk spawners on factions.
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    Because I have never cheated on Coldnetwork. I have been SS'ed multiple times, even false banned once before, and nothing was ever found. I do not feel like a ban evasion ban off an alt I never used on Coldnetwork is very fair, since I and many other factions players got hundreds of accounts they share to afk spawners.

2. tia

tia VIP
    VIP ♡ best ww ♡     :pray:

Ratings:
    +77 / 1
    denied

Hello, @Godpvper123 Unfortunately your appeal has been denied. It can only be linked to your IP if you used the account, therefore your argument makes no sense. You may appeal again in 2 weeks if still interested in an unban. Have a nice day.

Thread locked.​

#2 tia, May 22, 2020
    Last edited: May 22, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store