Denied Got False ban by biologically

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by gametype, May 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gametype

gametype New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    IGN: (This is your ingame name e.g. BanHammer):gametype

Punished For: (The reason that was given by the staff member e.g. Hacking!):hacked client
    Punished By: (Staff IGN):Biologically
    Guilty: (Yes/No):no because im just having pvping and i dont using any hacked client i just killed a player and he said im hacking then he just ban me
    Proof: (If you are not guilty please provide proof that shows that you are not guilty)i dont have any client and all of my day i didnt using client all the time that i played on the server

Why do you think you should be un-punished?:because i like to play in the server when im doing some practicepvp and i like it all even in the kitmap i love the server so much
    btw my first thread is shit

2. Rated

Rated Known Penguin
    Quick Dropping ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ♕ Déjà Vu ♕

Ratings:
    +50 / 1
  3. TylerDaBoss

TylerDaBoss Penguin Extremist
    Halloween

Ratings:
    +328 / 23
  4. Biologically

Biologically Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +65 / 0
    Just to mention this ban was 10 days ago
    I don't remember everything 10 days ago but I'll try to summarise as much as I can. also another heads up, he got banned by Vixvo aswell for hacking before.

You were banned as I found you cheating and you were having insane reach(I even did /ping) and it was no normal reach ( Max Minecraft reach is 3.6 blocks) and you were getting way higher than that. You didn't provide sufficient proof in your ban appeal or any detail at all towards "Are you Guilty" and "Why you should be unbanned". you put "I was not hacking and was just pvping I killed player say I'm hacking and I got banned" and this wasn't true as you were setting off alerts before and I was looking at a different guy so I passed on those and had to ban that guy. After That you continued to set off alerts and I had a look at you in staff mode. I found you looking slightly away from the target and hitting them(which is Killaura) and you had massive reach and before I did anything I /ping'd you and it was normal ping / connection. Saying that you were just piping and you didn't use a client and you have no proof doesn't justify your ban. Soon we are going to have to record every single ban( blatant or not) for proof as they were hacking/cheating. From what I have stated I believe you shouldn't get unbanned as this appeal was maid poorly with little to no proof at all and you were pretty blatant.

5. Injured

Injured Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store