Harrison - The Toughest Pin Head

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SniperCoco, Jan 29, 2018.

?

Is Harrison a little tough girl?

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    62.5%
  2. Fuck yeah

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fadil 2

Fadil 2 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    idk i feel like it

2. Dynasty

Dynasty Papa Polarbear
    >Original<

Ratings:
    +1,330 / 58
    @Etiu where is my personal message? Also, ofcourse I am his friend, at first this whole argument with him vs you was funny to me, now it is just annoying and stupid @Xuiyang you aren't getting anything out of this so stop acting like heshh when he was 1st Blacklisted!

3. SniperCoco

SniperCoco Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Okay dad join discord

4. Fadil 2

Fadil 2 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    For everyone here defending (both sides of this) just fuck off, not sending hate but just end this already and dont start beef.

Staff please close this thread.
    @XenBOTAFK @Spookier

5. dsfshfhsdhf

dsfshfhsdhf Mini Polarbear
    Banned

Ratings:
    +711 / 30
    Nah don't close this thread, its way 2 fun to see people fighting over the internet and behind their monitor

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. SniperCoco

SniperCoco Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't clearly feel bad to get demoted as k wanted to get demoted just so I could beef on a stupid forums with stupid people with my stupid brain. I just got retarded because of my G Harrison.. Never said it was all a joke.

When Harrison does these kind of things it's funny but when I do it's' dumb as hell, nice gg totally fair. He telling me I ask for attention when he litrally tagged me on his comments a bunch of times.

Calling people dumb isn't something to get offended with because no one is better, if you get offended on calling dumb.. that's sad actually in that case, sorry had to say it.

Yes, I've never handled 100 players at once like this, the false muting part is actually dumb. Most staff like Merge, xEndi and s bunch more just mute for saying that. And even though I was told by a manager that you've to mute them and also warn them. I only muted them as in the rules. It stated that Hackusation: Player hacker and I did just according to it.

Coming to the Sponsor part, he clearly false reported me for abusing in discord even though I was cool with him. He false accused me for muting a person for Mds when the person spammed "llllllllllll" and when I showed him the proof, well he threaded me that he'll report me.

Why did I do such stupid thing? Answer is HarrisonMan, he just comes to beef with you for no reason which is not boons at all my G. It's pretty stupid to follow a person and beef with him all the time, I was told that the report on me by Sponsor will get demoted, but when Harrison stepped in it became all bad. Of course with Moni and Sponsor criticizing me.

I did informed Nick (when I resigned as Helper) that I was pretty unprofessional to the upcoming posts with other players, beefing with them *Harrison*, I think he didn't read that part and welcomed me into as a Trial-Mod which I was totally not aware of, I didn't begged him for the rank nor I told him that he should give me Trial-Mod. I only asked him will I've to continue as 4 days as a Helper or restart from the day one. He didn't say anything and he is a busy guy too that's why he didn't really responded to my Discord messages at all.

Just saying sorry to the people I didn't had beef with but still included them into it.

7. Marcell

Marcell Papa Polarbear
    ⚡️ Papi ⚡️

Ratings:
    +905 / 65
    katarina is better with statikk shiv

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Andrevondez

Andrevondez Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +148 / 13
    i was right to say your whole world revolves around harrisonman

and you clearly made a mistake as staff but you act as if you were demoted on "purpose" , as if you had a choice

and what do you mean when harrison does these kind of things? what things?

people can get offended by being called dumb, "no one is better", are you telling me , you and Einstein have the same mental capacity?

• Like Like x 1
  9. SniperCoco

SniperCoco Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm not only talking about you, I'm talking to every person =/

10. Zphre

Zphre VIP
    VIP

Ratings:
    +1,495 / 11
    y'all stfu

11. HarrisonMan

HarrisonMan Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +150 / 7
    Last time i checked you are the one who opened this thread

12. SniperCoco

SniperCoco Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You tagged me in an ad.

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Andrevondez

Andrevondez Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +148 / 13
    no sh** sherlock

14. SniperCoco

SniperCoco Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Old quotes

15. Fadil 2

Fadil 2 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i love typing behind a moniter

16. SniperCoco

SniperCoco Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Phone*

17. Dynasty

Dynasty Papa Polarbear
    >Original<

Ratings:
    +1,330 / 58
    So, in conclusion this whole fight was started when me and Harrison argued about is it "Take that L "l" I ofcourse was 13 and was 100% childiah, toxic. Then Xuiy made his Forum account and this guy was in love with the word "OTF" Harrison started haiting on him aswell and both me and Xuiy vurbaly attacked Harry, of course we have been beefing for almost 7 months, never stopped, well I kind of stopped 3 days ago, but Xuiy kept attacking you "Harry" never forgot what you said. And now we are here.

[Starting from Day 1 when the fire was set]

So, @Brent @Nick close this please, this is just some beef. @Xuiyang I've talked to you about this for 2 days now! You got to listen to me, man I mean well and it is too childiah for anyone now to fight with anyone at your age!

18. dsfshfhsdhf

Banned

Ratings:
    +711 / 30
    Beef over a minecraft server forum, talking shit with your little keyboard and behind your monitor? Have balls and search each other up irl, and fight it out.
    If not, stop this bullshit lmao, its funny to watch, but seriously: being this autistic on a forum, please end yourself and don't let your parents suffer.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Marazure

Marazure Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +669 / 14
    The hypocrisy

20. dsfshfhsdhf

Banned

Ratings:
    +711 / 30
    Nah, its called ''the truth''
    If someone's being autistic and having a fight on a forum of a blockgame, you will struggle in real life aswell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store