Accepted Harrrison - false banned

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by HarrisonMan, Apr 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HarrisonMan

HarrisonMan Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +150 / 7
    IGN: Harrrison (3 r's)

Punished For: Hacked client

Punished By: Danieltheworm

Guilty: No

Proof: n/a

Why do you think you should be un-punished?: I will explain what happened, i was pvping danieltheworm near his base and then he jumped in his trap and so i followed him. He got me trapped in his enternal fencegates and he stayed in the trap. and then i just blockglitched him once. he said 'LMAO, PCE' and then banned me for hacked client.
    now lets sum it up, me playing this server since the release, with my main, against an admin. do you think i will use 'KILLAURA' ? He even insta banned me without freezing me. thinking that i am using huzuni killaura or some shit. and suddenly i've been accused of using vea client and he will maybe use it against me in this appeal, now tell me if he thinks i am using vea does he have a proof? why did he not freeze me? and another thing is vea doesn't have killaura. so good one.

Thanks for reading, please make the fair judgement.

2. xxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +75 / 5
    xD this is all true

Goodluck +1
    And I am still wondering why staff didn't ban this kid who was hitting me from the other side of the wall and I wasn't even close. Anyway what you going to do.

His IGN fileaccsess

3. Danieltheworm

Danieltheworm Mini Polarbear
    Bald Eagle

Ratings:
    +461 / 21
    You have been unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store