HCF 2020

Discussion in 'SpeedHCF' started by gayfat, Feb 13, 2020.

1. gayfat

gayfat New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    All I'm going to say, this HCF map was a flop.
    There are multiple bugs / glitches and some very unlikeably features.
    Also I respect Nick for fixing some glitches like the God Apple glitch and others.

I would like to recommend a new HCF Manager with actual knowledge of HCF and how the gameplay should be. Doge no offense but as a HCF Manager as of now, you didn't do a good job.

Here is some things people have said needs changed/removed/added.
    Also feel free to comment your ideas and criticism.

- Nerf XP, you can kill 1 enderman/any mob and get instant 60xp points which can be abused on /ce and get God Sets really quickly.

- Nerf some Custom enchantments, Viper II is very broken making the player take no KB when poisoned, Ninja II applies not only Speed 2 but also 4 extra hearts.

- P2W / Too OP. GKits only get Prot2 Sharp2, but all it takes is a koth key/ a key all that was hosted and people using all 5 alts they can connect with to get OP gear. People purchase GKits to be better than others but with these OP enchantments people can simply get free, it makes the game quite unplayable. Also there should be prizes in the lower ranking crates like ranks and special items [e.g. Snowballs] and not just the top tier keys like Gamble Keys.

- Enderpearls, I know the pearl situation is quite controversial but sometimes the pearls can be annoying. I've seen my pearls go through fence gates when open but never land because of glitch protection when it is a completely legal pearl. Also, pearls get stuck on water making it impossible to pearl out sometimes when getting watered out of a trap.

- Reclaims are too weak, I think @SnitchNine made some good reclaim prizes that he has sent to owners so I wont discuss it further.

Some last things are is buff the timer on Gapples, make beacons more rare and lastly, give the community a chance to add some things they want. Maybe like a vote on the map size, faction size, map kit etc...

Once again, I'll gladly add some things to this list when commented and take criticism.

- Unknown Player

#1 gayfat, Feb 13, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. scorey

scorey VIP
    VIP 202002 Donator OG                                      

Ratings:
    +812 / 40
    gkits p2 but crates p3 :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ItzChristinaL

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    every hcf map is a flop ;d

4. TheDeathBringer

VIP 202002 DuCk

Ratings:
    +3,057 / 33
    Hcf isnt shit because of the bugs. Hcf is shit because this server has players that mainly play practice and kitmap (players who dont wish to put the effort in and grind). So fixing bugs is good and all but if you want hcf to live pull a playerbase that enjoys grinding and spending time on the server.

5. Suhayb_10

Suhayb_10 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I don't think the reason was grinding. It was just too boring. There was little to no grinding because of xp, insane key alls, and gkits. Therefore, everyone just had everything and didn't bother anymore.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. scorey

scorey VIP
    VIP 202002 Donator OG                                      

Ratings:
    +812 / 40
    every hcf that u needed to grind will die out the next day

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Suhayb_10

Suhayb_10 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    kohi and minehq would like to know your location

• Like Like x 1
  8. scorey

scorey VIP
    VIP 202002 Donator OG                                      

Ratings:
    +812 / 40
    thats 3 years ago if not more lunar tried remaking kohi/minehq and it failed was literally dead after 2-3 days

9. Suhayb_10

Suhayb_10 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    that's only because people are more accustomed to not having to work at all for their gear. the big servers survive like this because , well , they are big. cold is not and they shouldn't go the gkit / keyall / free stuff route.

10. Emerald

Emerald Mini Polarbear

Ratings:
    +499 / 44
    Not true a lot of people wanted to play hcf also greggs go fuck urself u have no right to talk about glitches while u have perms to tp and u use it too but for the rest I agree with this post

• Like Like x 1
  11. Adseds_

Adseds_ Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +35 / 3
    its speed hcf its better we want to get xp so fast

12. dad97

dad97 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Not epic

• About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store