IMPORTANT HCF Tell us: Suggestions, bugs, changes etc!

Discussion in 'HCFactions' started by Nick_0251, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Nick_0251

Nick_0251 Owner
    Staff Member Owner                  2018 | Developer Christmas Christmas

Please leave a comment with suggestions, bugs, changes you'd like to see in HCF.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. 4_gaming

4_gaming VIP
    VIP

-change reclaims abit for higher rank such as legend emerald etc legend was one of the highest ranks and still gets the same reclaim gets only 5 keys which is a bit unfair that its one of the top ranks and still gets like no keys xd
    -add sugar to bard gkit
    -add a queue not so its gets more p2w but so the server doesnt lag out and crash due to 150+ people trying to connect at the same time on HCF thats the only thing that's annoying or stop hiding hentai in the data base and it wont crash ffs nick
    -claims at like 500
    -custom biomes on hcf so its not the same god damn world everytime
    -add spawners to shop *spider,skeleton,zombie,cave spider* each 20 or 25k
    -make the map sharp1 p1 so its easy for people to enchant and get setup with sets etc
    -*-idk send me in pms what gkits have in their inv ik only for archer what gets and ill tell u for gkits aswell :)

hcf was alive for about 2weeks last map lol it had 40players daily

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. youssefbehi481

youssefbehi481 Penguin Extremist
    VIP 2018 | Gamer

you would say none of that if you didnt have legend rank and some of the kits
    any ways here are my suggestions :
    Make smelting glass faster , it took my faction 4 hours waiting for sand to make a small sand box.
    Nerf bard effects once again and buff regen a little bit . Also , if u are a bard and lets say u were holding strength ,diamonds in your team will receive it after 1.5 second delay which makes the bard hold it for longer and not be able to switch to other effects.
    Make some cool events after a day or two from sotw like a citadel or kill of the king . Nick and pengu can both spawn in some protect 7 stuff , one of them has to be a diamond and another has to be a bard it should be so much fun but whoever gets the kill cant have the armo because he can solo cap eotw with no effort
    Make da map kit prot 1 and sharp 1 or maybe sharp2 and prot 1 to make it a quickdrop fun map . sharp2 sword are easy to make unlike prot 2 armor
    Disable the bad enchatments that u can get from the enchantment table like fire protection and smite swords .
    Add pearl refunds so if the anti-pearl glitcher stops ur pearl from landing for whatever reason u can get it back
    be sure when u say no bugs there are none because there was never 1k bugs in an sotw

4. _Traping_

_Traping_ Cold Member

@4_gaming thats true for the queue but it will be a lil bit hard cause since only ranked people will get like the good claims HCF will die faster .

5. 4_gaming

4_gaming VIP
    VIP

tbh i joined hcf 2 days after sotw and i still have a better claims then jimmy and he played sotw LOL

6. _Traping_

_Traping_ Cold Member

skill

7. Sundra

Sundra Known Penguin
    Christmas Christmas AnimeLyfe

8. 4_gaming

4_gaming VIP
    VIP

imagine 10man camping a solo 5man allies is just fooked up map would die unless its trio with allies or duo with allies or imagine ur a solo like me and 10man is trying to glitch inside ur base no no no men

9. D86E

D86E Cold Member

+1

10. Emeraldinggg

Emeraldinggg Known Penguin

Add kits to ranks :)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. vSyndrome

vSyndrome Head Mod
    2018 | Helpful Staff Halloween Christmas Christmas Autumn

just no