Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by sakuzune, May 10, 2021.

1. sakuzune

sakuzune New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi! My name is B0TED (will change soon), I I love to pvp. My favorite food is probably cup of noodles (don't judge me) and I'm a drummer for my band that I created. My favorite thing to do on the weekend is probably sleep, and go to the beach and swim. My dream job is being a Lifeguard or swimming instructor because I love to swim! every year my family and I go to Hawaii and swim and relax. My favorite anime is Boku no hero academia, and Sword Art Online. On week days after school I play video games, sleep, and hang out with my friends, and sometimes stay after school to raise my failing grade. If you ever want to talk to someone feel free to talk to me, because somehow with all the stuff I do I still have so much time. I'm also single *wink* .

Attached Files:

2. FlamezMC

FlamezMC New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hello B0TED, welcome to the forms. Btw it seems like we share the same interests!

• About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store