Denied Heshh's Blacklist Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by Heshh, Oct 27, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heshh

Heshh Penguin

Ratings:
    +30 / 0
    IGN:
    Heshh

Server:
    Server

Punished For:
    DDOSSING

Punished By:

The owner himself: Nick_0251

Guilty (yes/no):
    No, definitely not. I legit did not not anything about it

Proof:
    I don't have a booter, 3yr does and he already admitted for ddossing Nick_0251
    I didn't even knew anything about him getting ddossed. I have beef with GET_REKT_IZI so i'm not talking to him again. I'm telling you guys this because he keeps DDOS threathening everyone and ddossing everyone.
    But I am sure that he does not have a booter anymore and he doesn't play cold alot anymore. I was legit suprised when Nick messaged me ingame that I'm getting blacklisted for ddossing the owner. And I was curious as fuck who ddossed Nick, because none of my friends did it. 3yr did it only AFTER he got blacklisted.

Why do you think you should be un-punished?:
    Honestly, if someone ddosses someone, everyone is pointing at me ( admit it it's true ).
    I've already proved to Nick that I can't buy a booter because my paypal is blocked ( because i chargebacked like 50$ on lolitsalex's stream lul ) and also I can't connect another bank account to a different paypal. And I also showed Nick that my booter expired. I'm pretty sure Nick knows that I didn't ddos him I stopped with ddossing AGES ago, and i'm so sick that people still accuse me for ddossing. I was testing a client for ONLY 2 DAYS SO YES I ADMIT TO CHEATING ( FOR ONLY 2 DAYS BEFORE I GOT BLACKLISTED ) I'm ignoring the comments from defman and oPolaz or whatever his name is, because they fna be toxic once again. If I get unbanned, I'll tell you this: I won't be toxic anymore, if I'm toxic ONLY FOR ONCE, blacklist me. I just want a UN-IP BAN. I don't want the ranks on my Heshh account. Heshh can stay banned. This appeal is more for a UN-IPBan so I can play on an alt. I will reveal my alt as soon as I get unbanned so people know it's me and they'll also know that 1 toxic behavior from me could lead in a blacklist again.

2. StaffMasz

StaffMasz Mini Polarbear

Ratings:
    +274 / 7
    Hello

I've Decided to deny Your appeal
    You cant Appeal a Blacklisted, Sorry

Kind Regards,
    StaffMass

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store