Hey guys

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Sponsor, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Sponsor

Sponsor Papa Polarbear

Ratings:
    +474 / 19
    Hey guys,
    As probably most of you know me, i left minecraft for a couple months and regreted it. It was such a horrible mistake because I coudnt talk to you guys and I missed you guys asf.

Im gonna be recording on the one and only good server ColdNetwork. Yesterday , I got back to minecraft and like i got frozen for hacks . But its my mouse who just moves everywhere but I got unbanned . Im 13 years old and I am not willing to apply for anything other then youtuber . Staff is a huge deal but I dont think I have the maturity to handle it.

Anyways, im glad to see @Darth_Hydra because darth and I was playing together for a year, I missed him so much and were probabbly gonna record together. A

What am I gonna do in the future: Keep doing youtube , once I reach my goal, I will be asking Darth to help me with giveaways and stuff so stay tunned .

I dont have the link of my youtube channel now, but if youd like please subscribe. Im going to put the link later as I am writing this on my Ipod . I am currently at 54 subscribers , i havent recorded in a while and I would like to start recording again. But I need some suggestions down below of what recording software I can use.

Sincerly,

Luvmehtoe/color_fUL

• About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store