Denied huyte's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by huyte, Feb 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. huyte

huyte New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    In Game Name:
    KayTeX
    Server:
    practice
    Punished For:
    aim-combined
    Punished By:
    console
    Guilty:
    no
    Proof:
    I got banned for the same reason again!
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    Alright tf is going on right now, i got banned for the same reason as last time i mean i was not even hacking. It seems sketchy that i have been banned for the same reason twice!, and plus even if i was hacking don't you think i would have learned my lesson. I don't know if its just my account or your anti-cheat. I was in a redrover as well not fair :(

2. Brent

Brent Penguin

Ratings:
    +45 / 4
    Do u have video proof?

3. Cypru

Cypru Developer
    2018 | Developer Respect Honour VIP Summer Christmas Christmas

Ratings:
    +433 / 46
    Please provide any form of proof.

4. huyte

huyte New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I got no proof at the moment, but im trying to find some proof. Plus i might not find any because i logged on thinking it was gonna be a regular day then im banned, i will do my best to find proof

• Creative Creative x 1
  5. huyte

huyte New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Is there a way to look for the last thing i did?

6. IdrissGamer98

IdrissGamer98 Penguin

Ratings:
    +221 / 0
    idk, but why didn't you record just after you got banned, this would've been enough proof to get you unbanned.
    For now, i don't really think that you're getting unbanned, unless you're trusted enough.
    Idriss -

7. Choplez

Choplez Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +182 / 18
    This guide is not done yet, however, it's the last option for you.

Hello HUYTE If you want to provide proof that you were not cheating, you can use this guide to prove yourself.

IF POSSIBLE, BACKUP Your computer to moments before you were banned.

Start off by showing your logs, if a staff member tells you to provide more proof, then do the following guide.

How to show logs: https://desteria.com/community/threads/how-to-find-minecraft-logs-windows-and-apple.41105/

If you're having problems with this guide simply ask a staff member for help.

GUIDE:

• Make the player go into their snooper settings, check the current version they are running, and in snooper settings you can also find out what packs the player has used, this is very usefull to find x-ray packs.
    • Make the player set their Attack/Destroy key to things such as RShift, Grave, V, and X. Then tell them to attack, if they attack and a client gui pops up, ban them. Also there is a keystrokes reach client going on, with the toggle button V. if they click V and a number such as 4.2 pops up next to minecraft 1.7.10 shown here ban them. It is a reach client hidden in keystrokes mod.

.MINECRAFT SEARCH

• First, check their mods folder, if they are using a unallowed mod, ban them for that, but if they have a forge mod file over these sizes, it could be a ghost client
    ArmorStatusHUD 25-26 KB
    StatusEffectHUD 23-24 KB
    DirectionHUD 23-24 KB
    bspkrsCore 193-194 KB
    Batty’s Coordinates
    ToggleSneak 20-24 KB
    PlayerAPI 276 KB
    CPS Mod 9 KB
    Keystrokes Mod 11 KB
    ReiMinimap without Entity/Player Radar 179 KB
    ….etc

• Have them go back and enter their versions, have them go to their latest version, can be found by looking in the date modified section of their folder. And have them open it and, if forge, have them open their natives, if vanilla, don't worry about it.

• Now have them enter their screenshots and look at their screenshots and if anything recent is a client, then ban. (Most ineffective)

• Now have them open their latest log (it will be a text file entitled latest). Now have them do Control+F and have them search: .bind .killaura .triggerbot etc.

ROAMING SEARCH

• Have them open TS3Client, have them open cache if a folder called Lemote pops up (either in regular cache or in the folder remote), ban them. (cracked spook)

• Have them open up the folder called “Java”, if there is a filed called lib, ban them.

• Tell them to open up the microsoft folder, then windows, then recent items. If you see anything such as an injectable client, or the folder or anything such as VAPE/VAPENATION, or if you see a vape injec folder, which will most likely look like Y1s8MW or just any mix of letters and numbers, ban them. Make sure it is a client though.

File explorer search

%TEMP%

• Have them go into their %temp% (same thing as %appdata%) and make them type in the top right JNA, if anything such as JNativehook or anything like that, the day of you screensharing that person, ban them. Those will pop up with the hacked clients from McRefill

• Have the player go into their file explorer, Make them open up this part https://gyazo.com/9a3a2d857c1e9c8d05ebf1c5bc7f0367 , and tell them to copy and paste this into it, C:\$Recycle.Bin . The date modified to the right of recycling bin, is the last time that they edited, or deleted/tampered with something in their recycling bin. (as shown here) If that date modified was when you froze that player, ban them. They edited their recycling bin while frozen.

Winrar archive.

• Make them go to their desktop, click new then make them open WinRAR archive. Make them open it, minimize it, then make them right click it on their taskbar, that will show you what they have recently opened, if you see any vape injector files, or any ghost client, (a vape injector folders will look like this, WYM91y3 It will just be a bunch of randomized letters and numbers.) Ban them.

Bucky Roberts
    • Tell the player to open up the exe file that you made them download called Bucky Roberts 3.2.exe , and have them open it. If there are detected cheats it will say “Cheats found” That doesn't mean to ban them straight away, but if that pops up they are most likely cheating, continue with a thorough screenshare. If there are no cheats found, it will just say “No Cheats found”

SCREENSHARE TOOL

The screenshare tool you will be using, is blsquad 1.2.1, this is a screenshare tool that we will be using to make sure the player is not cheating, the download link is
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/z1jrj318jfe0sux/BLSquad+1.2.1.zip
    And this https://www.mediafire.com/?54gkgw3lyjyllyd

First things you should do.
    • First, run cheat smasher and cheat detector, if anything pops up, if you dont understand what it means, ask a higherup or me. If anything on the cheat detector says failed, ask me but from then on continue the ss.

Prefetch.
    • Have them click on “prefetch” in the screenshare tool. Have them type in the top right where it says “Search Prefetch” Vape. Something like VAPELAUNCHER.EXE , if the date is the same day that you screenshared him, while he was on the server ban him. That is cracked vaped.

Click the programs tab on the top of the screen

Process Hacker 2.
    • On the ss tool, have them open up process hacker. Have them scroll down to the bottom and have them double click the file javaw.exe. Go to memory, then have them click strings, and change 10 to 4 and press okay. Now have them do filter -> CONTAINS (Case Insensitive). Have them type in these following words:
    Triggerbot
    Aimbot
    Smoothaim
    Autoclicker
    Vape
    Aimassist
    Killaura
    Radar
    (if more than one thing comes up, ask someone to help if you don't understand)

If anything comes up, search it. It has to be clear enough to be a client. And if any of these are there ban them, ask questions if you don't know.

Then, make them open their browser (google chrome or anything, if they have more than one do this with both of them) then find the browser in process hacker 2, right click it, Go to memory, then have them click strings, and change 10 to 4 and check off image and mapped, Now have them do filter -> CONTAINS (Case Insensitive). Then type in vape, and vape.gg This will show you all of the times that the player has looked up, or has been on the website vape.gg, even if they have cleared their history. If there are things such as vape.gg/download, or vape.gg/log-out they have a vape account and have downloaded the client.

Search Everything

• Have them click search everything in the ss tool, and have them install it without messing with it, just click Ok, next and finish. Once it has loaded and all of those files pop up, make them type this in
    Cracked
    Booter
    Vape
    Keybinds
    Spook
    Tomato
    Harambe
    Inject… etc.

Also, if you see a suspicious folder or item earlier from the screenshare, you can make them type that in, to learn more about it. If any of those above pop up, ban them.

Special Detector #02
    • Have them run this, it will list all of the mods that the player is using, if one is tempered or messed with in anyway, it is a ghost client. Ban them, If everything is fine, it will say “Nothing is found” They are clean.

Special detector #03
    • Have them open this, and click scan. If it is a green thing waving they are clean. If it is a red thing waving, ban them.

Amhanet Software

• Make them open Procces hacker 2.
    • Find the process “javaw.exe”
    • Right click it and press properties
    • Click the memory tab and UnCheck Hide free regions, and press strings.
    • Remove 10 and write 4, check image and mapped and click Ok.
    • After loading, press Save and save it on the desktop.
    • Import the text file in Amhanet Software in blsquad, and click squad. If it says nothing found, they are clean. If it says “Injection client found” Ban them.

I hope you figure this out, good luck.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. TheAlmightyStranger

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Copy paste crap

9. Choplez

Ratings:
    +182 / 18

I made it myself, however some of it is posted from other forums, that's why I said it's not done yet.

still missing a bunch of details

10. xxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +75 / 5
    This has been happening to alot of people.

11. TheAlmightyStranger

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You've no life.

12. shuru

shuru Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +471 / 34
    lol no kid

13. Manuel

Manuel Mini Polarbear

Ratings:
    +385 / 10
    http://www.faithfulmc.com/forum/threads/ss-guide.4569/
    lol

14. SniperCoco

SniperCoco Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You got a rating from Nick lmao gg

15. SniperCoco

SniperCoco Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  16. TheAlmightyStranger

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You copy pasted it. You will copy your application as well.

17. Choplez

Ratings:
    +182 / 18
  18. Choplez

Ratings:
    +182 / 18
    As I said beforr, I did not copy it, however the screen sharing part is copy pasted

19. TheAlmightyStranger

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You literally wrote 2 lines in the start and 2 in the end what?

20. Advertzz

Advertzz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store