Denied Huzzy's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by Huzzy, Jun 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Huzzy

Huzzy New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Game Name:
    Retainables
    Server:
    Kitmap
    Punished For:
    Ban Evading
    Punished By:
    BadrCh
    Guilty:
    No
    Proof:
    I was using an alt gen (Cyber Hub MC) and I had quite a few alts so that I could have two factions with two bases and I've never hacked on the cold network in the past and I'm sure that someone was using one of the other accounts I got from the alt gen that I had previously had and was hacking on cold. This meant that when they got banned on that account then because I had previously been on it, that meant that I had connected to cold using my IP so it looked like I was using a VPN. This meant that when I logged onto cold on my main I got banned for ban evading.

In addition to this I have searched every alt that I have used on the cold network and not one of them have been banned this brings me to the conclusion that I may have been false banned. You could even check your logs of where the IP of the accounts I've used. All My alts I've used on the Cold Network: AngryBird731, Crossificationz, GiszmoGMX, jojobulldog, rielth, SteebDweeb2602 (None of these are banned on Cold)
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    I think you should unban me because I have never hacked on cold network, in addition to this i'm very active on here and have never been warned or come close to being banned for any reason.

#1 Huzzy, Jun 25, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
  2. SubArtsNew

SubArtsNew Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +145 / 3
    Why do you use an alt gen? you could've just asked @Nick_0251 for a Minecraft account

3. LittleRoss

LittleRoss New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Neutral

Kind regards, Ross.

4. m

m Papa Polarbear
        :pray:                  Halloween                 

Ratings:
    +3,394 / 71
    Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store