Accepted I got perm banned unfairly

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by WizzzoR, Apr 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WizzzoR

WizzzoR New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    IGN: (This is your ingame name e.g. BanHammer): Wizor24

Punished for: (The reason was given by the staff member e.g. Hacking!): i was punished for 2 banned accounts.

Punished by (Staff IGN): iPhoneFin

Guilty: (Yes/no) No

Proof: So i believe i was perm banned for 2 banned accounts, what happened was that i did a innocent glitch where it freezes your minecraft , while i was frozen by doing F3+S at same time on my mac i was pressing W [sprint] and the console set off Phase alerts i think. I kept on doing as i thought it was ok then i did it again a couple ours later for fun then i was banned by console for Phase/Speed. Then i went on a second account to tell one of the staff about what happened. I logged on with my alt to tell a staff about what happened, but after a few hours later i logged on to see i was perm banned for using a second account when banned i think. Pls forgive me, I didn't know i would get perm banned for doing this harmless glitch. I really enjoy the server as I've been playing it for the last month often. I only went on my second account to tell a staff what happened. I really didn't mean to get perm banned.

Why do u think you should be un-punnished?: i strongly believe that i should be un-punished as i only logged on to tell the staff of what happened and if they do something about it, and i would not do it again, but their were no staff at that time so i logged on again a few hours later, not knowing staff were online at the time before when i was on trying to find staff, and that is why i got perm banned. Thank you for using your time to look at my appeal Staff

By Wizor24

2. Danieltheworm

Danieltheworm Mini Polarbear
    Bald Eagle

Ratings:
    +461 / 21
    You have been unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store