Denied itsdef's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by itsdef, Apr 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itsdef

itsdef New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    In Game Name:
    zerian1111
    Server:
    Practice
    Punished For:
    [CN] Cheats found in SS
    Punished By:
    Greggs_
    Guilty:
    No
    Proof:
    I was on lunar client and I got banned for HAVING a macro which was 1 left click.I've never used it or tried to.For example they could've probably checked when I opened Razer Synapse and see that I never used it or deleted it or something along those lines. And I also wont receive my prize for winning a tournament because I got banned? That's just straight up ridiculous : everyone that fought porkchop245 the last 3 rounds IMMEDIATELY got ssed for SOME reason. This is rigged.
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    It's just unfair. Read the text above, I'm not going to copy and paste it down here. And I also demand the award for winning the KNOCKOUT tournament.Atleast shorten my ban and give me the prize I deserve.

2. greggss

greggss Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    1) I told a higher up staff to give you another chance and accept your last appeal but you still cheated after that
    2) You're not allowed to appeal [CN] Cheats found in SS.
    Appeal denied, have a good day.
    THREAD CLOSED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store