Accepted ItsMxb's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by ItsMxb, May 5, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItsMxb

ItsMxb New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Game Name:
    ItsMxb
    What version were you on (1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9 etc):
    Server:
    practice
    Punished For:
    go false banned
    Punished By:
    Godspammer
    Guilty:
    no i was playing with my friend and there si a glitch in bedfight where u can replace the wood layer with wool and it cannot be broken and my friend said me the way on how to break that and it is by going in spectator mode and spam break the wool block in the bed defence and it would not appear to me but the block is shown to others which lets me break the bed but in your/other screen i broke the bed through the block also i wanna test out this with my friend we dueled each other there are many people abusing this in ranked and unranked so try and fix that glitch also unban me
    Proof:
    sadly i dont record while i play
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    because my friend said me the way to break the bed if any person in ranked bedfight replace their wood layer with wool .

2. Deflated

Deflated New Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 4
    Accepted

Your ban appeal has been accepted. Your punishment has been reduced to 14 days

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store