Denied ItzMarto's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by ItzMarto, Nov 15, 2022.

1. ItzMarto

ItzMarto New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Game Name:
    ItzMarto
    What version were you on (1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9 etc):
    Server:
    KitMap
    Punished For:
    Blacklisted - No evidence given.
    Punished By:
    Cani
    Guilty:
    Absolutely not
    Proof:
    Smd
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    I just wanna add something about my last appeal. You and your fucking braindead admin didn't tell me why I got blacklisted while I was only chatting. The higher staff members are agreed about my blacklist out of nowhere ? You fucking autists blacklisted like 200 people in the fucking KitMap. Doing this shit only to get money for unblacklist. The next time you can just tell me why I will be blacklisted for nothing, just make one lie about it, its not hard. You can still reply to this message with the reason of my blacklist, without banning me from forums.
    Thank you for reading.
    Have a bad day.
    Greetings to the whole autistic community who thought and did join the staff team with not doing anything about the server.
    Kys

#1 ItzMarto, Nov 15, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2022
  2. Cani

Cani Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +26 / 7
    Denied.

We don’t sell unblacklists, your last appeal was denied by another staff member, we are not obliged to divulge your blacklist reason to you, none of our team are autistic (although autism is not a bad thing whatsoever), and I’m not going to kill myself, you’re staying blacklisted.

• About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store