Accepted Jaymc11111's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by Jaymc11111, May 8, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaymc11111

Jaymc11111 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Game Name:
    LmJustJay
    What version were you on (1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9 etc):
    Server:
    Practice
    Punished For:
    Autoclickinh
    Punished By:
    TechFleece
    Guilty:
    Yes. I am 100% guilty. I want to clear some things up though.
    Proof:
    I am guilty. I have no proof.
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    Hi. I was clicking over a 10cps autoclicker and was frozen by TechFleece. I didn’t mean to leave, let me explain: I was 100% going to admit btw, I know how this goes lol. I have my autoclicker key set to “f” as it’s easiest to press. When TechFleece messaged me he said “Are you cheating? Be honest.” I was going to message him and so I did /message (insert name) but because my autoclicker is set to “f” when I typed his name the “f” wasnt typed, it was just “TechFeece” and so I pressed “ctrl” and f11’d to go into small screen to turn my autoclicker off to chat to him. But When I went into small screen, my autoclicker was still on and my mouse was hovering over disconnect without me even moving it (test yourself, if you don’t believe me) and so I was banned for 60d for cheating because I left whilst frozen. I’m not asking to be completely unbanned, but if you could lower it a bit even that would be great. I know what I did was wrong, it ruins the experience for everyone else, and I won’t do it again. I know what happend sounds hard to believe, but if you do exactly what I did (auto clicker on, small screen, ctrl) you’ll be directly hovering over the disconnect button.

2. marcyys

marcyys VIP
    VIP

Ratings:
    +10 / 1
    Hello

Your appeal has been ACCEPTED and you ban has been REDUCED

You are now banned for 15 days!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store