Denied Joesk's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by Joesk, Aug 9, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joesk

Joesk New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Game Name:
    Yenq_
    What version were you on (1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9 etc):
    Server:
    Kitmap
    Punished For:
    Clearing Files before SS
    Punished By:
    NotCryy_
    Guilty:
    No
    Proof:
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    After further explanation from server staff I am indeed guilty, but it was not clear to me what would be considered cheating during the screenshare.
    That's why I think I'm not guilty, I'll come back to this in my appeal.

I have previously purchased a client I have refunded this client, you can see this in the attachment.
    Yesterday I suddenly got frozen, I didn't quite know what happened and saw that I still had my refunded client on my computer.

I didn't know how the staff member that froze me would react to this, so I decided to delete it while I was frozen.
    So I was also punished for this, what else falls under Clearing Files before SS?

The staff member that froze me has not looked further into whether I have actually cheated, which I also find very strange.

I think I should be given a second chance as I have no previous experience of this situation and so it was not clear to me what was going to happen.

2. d8ressa

d8ressa Platform-Admin
    Staff Member Platform-Admin VIP E-Girl                  SS-Manager                 

Ratings:
    +11 / 2
    Denied.

Once you join our server you automatically accept to follow the rules and clearing files before the screenshare goes against ours. This is because we cannot know what you actually have deleted and whether you have used it on our server or not. Also, it is very suspicious to delete something right before the screenshare. I understand that you did not do it with bad intentions, but the staff member has just followed rules.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store