Accepted keegan789 Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by keegan789, May 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keegan789

keegan789 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    IGN: (This is your ingame name e.g. BanHammer): keegan789

Punished For: (The reason that was given by the staff member e.g. Hacking!): [Penguin] Unfair Advantages (Speed)

Punished By: (Staff IGN): Console

Guilty: (Yes/No): No

Proof: (If you are not guilty please provide proof that shows that you are not guilty) I'm not sure how I am meant to provide proof here, you can screen share me I have no hacked clients...

Why do you think you should be un-punished?: I was just running up to someones base using the archer class to get speed 3 so I would get their quicker. As I was running everything went like glitchy and it was like I got stuck in an invisible block but I kept trying to run forwards to get out and that was when I was banned by console. I think I should get unbanned, even though I have no proof, because there was no way I could of anticipated getting banned just while running and I was already really starting to enjoy playing on the cold network and don't want this ban to stop me having fun on your server.

2. Danieltheworm

Danieltheworm Mini Polarbear
    Bald Eagle

Ratings:
    +461 / 21
    You have been unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store