Denied Kipto's Media Application

Discussion in 'Denied Media' started by Kipto, Jun 4, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kipto

Kipto New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Game Name:
    Kiptoo​
    Channel:
    Proof of Channel Ownership:
    Server Review:
    They are some of the older videos, but yes I have done videos on cold before such as (The forum seems to be broken, so I'm just gonna add the titles): "LUST" MINECRAFT PVP COMBOTAGE EDIT (BEST WORK I'VE DONE) [REPLAY MOD], [EDIT/MONTAGE] Minecraft PvP ▪️ ToldYa [INSANE!!], Crush on you - Minecraft PvP Montage (New Renders!) [ColdNetwork]
    Do you have Discord:
    I do, Kiptoo#5782​
    Video Type:
    Really my main channels theme is about editing (aka pvp edits), but sometimes when I feel like making something diffirent, it could also be just a simple montage or revolve something around that.​
    What game-mode will you play the most:
    Practice & Kitmap
    Some extra info aswell:
    I've been previously in the media team, which I believe was just youtuber team at the time back in, what, 2020 July? From there I've learnt how the team works and would like to join it again, reason I left was because I didn't have much free time and had loss of motivation. Again, now I'd like to join the team again and hope to get back with you all.​

#1 Kipto, Jun 4, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2021
  2. NotoriousWrath

VIP                 

Ratings:
    +25 / 1
    Application DENIED

• No uploads on ColdNetwork

You may reapply once you have a video uploaded ColdNetwork.

Best Regards,
    Wrath

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store