Denied Kire's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by Kire, Jan 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kire

Kire New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Game Name:
    Kire_G
    Server:
    Practice
    Punished For:
    Bann Evade
    Punished By:
    Cypro and Spookier
    Guilty:
    Yes
    Proof:
    No
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    Well i made a appeal but it got denied and i really want to play on this server cause its one of a kind and its fun. Ive loved this server because i played on it with friends but when i play alone i come by alot of hackers soo i report them then say in chat for someone to spec me but no staff comes but there is some online, i even said in /ac . So i start getting mad and go to a other match then another hacker kills me and i do the same thing report tell ask in chat but at the third time of that happening i start getting mad and cusing in chat and that leads to mutes then to bans and here am i now. Ive hacked on 2 other accs because ive hit the point of rage and i wanted to give back what was happening to me soo i hacked but i only hacked-pvped in matches with actuall hackers but they turned it off and they reported me and actually staff came to help but they havent helped me with that problem when your in a match with a hacker. Im sorry for hacking/getting mad and i wont do any of that again but ive got a tip for the higher staff- let there be more staff on on servers that have got more hackers on them like Practice but less on servers like KitMap or HCF there are rarely hackers there (less staff=more hacks). I love playing on this server but the hacker problem is really big so i get mad i shouldve just Disconnected and come back later, im not happy for my dumb mistake and i wish i would be on that server again

2. Kire

Kire New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know i didnt wait 2 weeks for it but i really want to play on this server again cause its alot of fun

3. m

m Papa Polarbear
        :pray:                  Halloween                 

Ratings:
    +3,394 / 71
    -1 due to not waiting 2 weeks

4. Sponsor

Sponsor Papa Polarbear

Ratings:
    +474 / 19
    Hacker problem is indeed a big issue on our server, our staff team have school, such as me and I try my best to get on everyday for over 2 hours, to try and ban the hackers. We will eventually have more staff soon.

5. dsfshfhsdhf

dsfshfhsdhf Mini Polarbear
    Banned

Ratings:
    +711 / 30
    Your ban appeal has been DENIED.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store