Kitmap Faction Recruitment

Discussion in 'Team Recruitment' started by Houhwi, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Houhwi

Houhwi Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +104 / 1
    My Ign: Houhwi

Server: Kitmap

Why are we recruiting: Me and @FunnehCow are recruiting because my faction just got disbanded by the leader and we need some people to help rebuild our faction.

Any Requirements: We need some hard working builders, some diamonds some bards and archers. You must be mature and we don't worry about TS/Discord. You must be active and not betray us. (Don't hack either xD)

About our Faction/clan: To get a promotion in our faction, we would like you to show your dedication to the faction and help us a lot by building bases/traps and giving us things that would make us want to promote you.

Template For Applying:

IGN:

Reason For Applying:

Do You Meet The Requirements?:

2. FunnehCow

FunnehCow Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +98 / 6
    I will make a discord, but it wont be needed. I'll make it if you want to hop in some calls, know what's going on etc.

• About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store