Last words.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Mistaken, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Mistaken

Mistaken New Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Hello.

Today I will tell you guys a story. Indeed, it will be my story.

All of it started years ago...
    I got introduced to Minecraft cheating. I enjoyed cheating around in random servers on VPNs and alts, just because I enjoyed being better than everyone else. Winning made me feel good. Don't get me wrong, I still played legit on all the servers I enjoyed, the servers I cheated on were just servers I didn't care about or just servers which had bad anticheats. ColdNetwork was one of them. The lack of staff presence made it perfect for me to just use hacks and destroy unsuspecting players.

Time passed...
    I got into programming. I started doing commissions, making Spigot plugins and Discord bots. One day, a really odd commission appeared. There was a person looking for a Screenshare tool developer. When I saw that offer, I just felt like I am the perfect one for that job, since I was into screensharing then and I felt like that would be a great way to improve my skills in the field. Me and that person got along very well. He originally wanted to use the tool for his personal use, but a few days later after I finished the commission, I got a direct message from him. He asked me if I want to continue working on the tool and start selling it. Of course, I accepted.

That's how Azran was born...
    The tool was doing good. Lots of people were interested, whole networks were buying subscriptions, it was like a dream come true. My first product was doing surprisingly well. One day I woke up and saw that a new server bought a subscription. To my surprise, that was ColdNetwork. It was kind of funny to me how I used to blatantly cheat there, but now they are going to prevent cheaters with my own creation.

I saw that as an opportunity...
    In the time I was developing Azran, I was looking for a server to staff on. I decided to message Nick about me getting staff on his server. My original idea was to stay low in the ranks and just use my rank to test my product. However, things changed.

I actually started enjoying it...
    I met a lot of great people, I made some friends, I got comfortable with everyone. Well, not with everyone, but with most of the staff team. There were some people who didn't really like me, but I won't name any. Some I completely forgot about, some still talk trash about me and witch hunt me to this day. Overall, I was enjoying the server.

I made a big mistake...
    I met a player, which goes by the name of Dehydrogenation. We became good friends in a very short timespan. We talked for a while and somehow we ended up talking about cheating. He asked me whether I have any cheats that I can give him. I said I do, but I told him that I'll only send him cheats if he promises to never use them on ColdNetwork. He made a promise, I sent him cheats and that was about it. That was until he got caught, which also got me in trouble. The staff team read our conversation and understood me wrongly. They thought that I told him I was using the same client on the server, which got me demoted and banned.

I got a second chance...
    Me and the owner cleared it up, I said I was sorry, I shut down the cheat and I moved on. I got a second chance to come back as a staff member. I accepted it. I was staff warned, but that didn't really matter to me. I promised to myself that I'll do my best not to mess it up again.

I quit from Azran...
    Due to the lack of income and motivation, I quit from Azran. I explained that to the team, they said it was all fine, so I just moved on.

My motivation started going down...
    Time was passing. Things in the server were changing. Staffing was no longer fun. Everybody was fighting to get the punishment first, just because everyone wanted to win Staff of the Month. Unlike the majority of the team, I wasn't interested in that award. All I wanted was to have fun while staffing, nothing more.

It all came to an end, when...
    Some of my favorite people got demoted/resigned from the server. That really crushed my motivation and that made me think about resigning aswell. I had a talk with the owner about the problems I am facing, he said he will try to do everything he can to bring back the people I missed. Sadly, he told me he is unable to do anything about it, so I had to resign.

I started playing as a user again...
    Regardless of the fact that I no longer had the ability to apply the server's rules, I still enjoyed playing on the server. I continued to play as a regular player, but things were never the same.

I started getting punished, sometimes correctly, sometimes unfairly...
    I got targetted by some particular staff members, who also believed I cheated while I was a staff member. I started getting frozen consistently, punished for odd reasons, all of my punishment appeals ended up being denied because of my past.

Goodbye...
    I don't feel like I belong here after all of the issues I've had after resigning. I last only a few days before I get punished and denied again. I can't survive in a place, ruled by people who hate me.

I guess that's the end, it was a good ride. My respect goes to all the people who I got along with well. I won't name any, they know who they are. A massive "fuck you" goes to all my enemies, who I won't name due to the same reason.
    Bye.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. fffadilxzxd

fffadilxzxd Penguin

Ratings:
    +70 / 1
    ur ss detector might suck sometimes but nice story

3. Shicroix

Shicroix VIP
    VIP Summer 202002 Spotify ♫ ⚠ BigD ⚠ ColdNetwork KissXSiS Abuser

Ratings:
    +292 / 29
    Nice. Too much effort to put in this!

4. Dynasty

Dynasty Papa Polarbear
    >Original<

Ratings:
    +1,330 / 58
    I will 100% miss you my friend, it was good to have you in the staff team, but I guess everyone has their own temper, and I 100% agree that those crackers who are making you're experience can be bad people, but learn to forgive them, I will keep in touch in Discord!

5. Andreas

Andreas Penguin Extremist
    Summer OG                  Halloween                 

Ratings:
    +363 / 22
    Bye bro.. Ez ez... ;/

6. Substaince

Substaince Mini Polarbear
    Cold 2.0 Summer Rainbow Cold Staff Team Rich Donator

Ratings:
    +743 / 36
    Bye mistaken, I’ve never had anything against you

GL in life <3

7. Kai

Kai Mini Polarbear
    Cold 2.0 VIP   R.I.P X. Joker                                                                     2018 | Best SS'er Christmas Christmas Halloween

Ratings:
    +251 / 1
    Mojority of this is aimed at me but pce

8. fffadilxzxd

fffadilxzxd Penguin

Ratings:
    +70 / 1
    Mojority

9. Mistaken

Mistaken New Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Quite sad that you actually recognize yourself in this post.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Etiuopia

Etiuopia Known Penguin
    Summer 2018 | Forum'er

Ratings:
    +810 / 21
    Take care man. Never really spoke to you but you seem like a chill guy. And you aren't wrong about being targeted either, they wanted to find a reason to ban you once you started to set off logs.

11. scorey

scorey VIP
    VIP 202002 Donator OG                                      

Ratings:
    +812 / 40
    Pce g ;/

12. ViruStar123

ViruStar123 Penguin

Ratings:
    +36 / 1
    I will miss ya.

cya mate

(Btw do you know me I am xViruPlayzYT?!

• About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store