Accepted Le_gameure's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by Le_gameure, Apr 1, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Le_gameure

Le_gameure New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Game Name:
    CMIROSHIII
    What version were you on (1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9 etc):
    1.7 (lunar client)
    Server:
    Practice EU
    Punished For:
    Déconnexion (i crash connexion, we can see on the logs that i have déco 4 5 times (in fight) in not even 20-30 minutes
    Punished By:
    Pluto
    Guilty:
    Yes ans no ,i respect the sévère put à by the disconnexion beurre passent discord
    Proof:
    No
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    Bécasse i did nothing wrong , when i disconnect i was able to add him on discord thanks to the logs of my game , then i offered him to me anydesk , verif or others but he did not want (my game was not closed)
    Afterwards i want to say that i really like your server and that frankly i didn't really like you décision to ban me While i was chill playing

On my side irl to answer you question , i had my antérior cruciate ligaments done in football on saturday march 5 , afterwards we saw for an opération as soon as possible to be able to get back to football as soon as possible (because at school i m not very strong) you can believe me or not i have supporting documents , atèle or others to provenant it if necessary , so i'm going to have surgery on thursday May 5 and then try football in december , as you can see it 7-8 months ago in
    The meantime, so i need , so the désire to play only on your server during this time in geek mode , i Will have old you april fools but it is unfortunately réal , i want to say it Again if i have to have vidéo of my réhabilitation , appointment with the surgeon or dispensation from sport (i have been playing football since i was 7 and i was 16 ...)

THANK YOU for having read it all makes me happy

2. PIuto

PIuto New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    You have been unbanned due to unban all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store