Denied LegitInvictus's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by NotInvictus, Jun 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NotInvictus

NotInvictus New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Game Name:
    NotInvictus
    Server:
    Practice
    Punished For:
    GrizzlyHacks
    Punished By:
    N/A
    Guilty:
    Not Guilty
    Proof:
    Speak to your helper JustNebster!
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    I was with JustNebster a close friend of mine. He is also a Helper on the server. It is a relatively new position so he was testing what alerts are sent to his chat. I vouched to help him. I downloaded a simply reach mod and put the reach up to 5. This was all in attempt to check what alerts show up. On top of this, JustNebster had just been trained by the Sr Mod Greg (I believe). Therefore, I put my self up as a test dummy for JustNebster to use. We would simulate a situation where a player needs to ss-ed. Unfortunately the anticheat or another mod got there before JustNebster and banned me. I was helping a staff member with his new position. He did speak to some of the guys in the Teamspeak but they simply told him to tell me to apply here. For any verification message or poke JustNebster or Greg for verification of my story. Remember I was with the Helper JustNebster and Greg had just trained JustNebster. I am not a hacker.

2. greggss

greggss Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello, by your logs I can see you were cheating. Denied

Have a good day.

• Creative Creative x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store