Accepted Literally just got banned for clicking left and right mouse at the same time

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by OG_Scrim, Mar 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OG_Scrim

OG_Scrim New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    IGN: (This is your ingame name e.g. BanHammer): OG_Scrim

Punished For: (The reason that was given by the staff member e.g. Hacking!): apparantly for ''hacking''

Punished By: (Staff IGN): MyAim

Guilty: (Yes/No): No.

Proof: (If you are not guilty please provide proof that shows that you are not guilty): I logged back on within a second after getting banned. Am not logging off so you can screenshare me literally right now.

Why do you think you should be un-punished?: I'm literally 1v1ing me friend, im pressing left and right mouse at the same time and spamming it. The fight is even and boom, im banned for a week. Literally out of nowhere. No proof anywhere, reason is unclear, no video, no nothing. This is mental.

2. Pengurino

Pengurino Alpha Penguin
    Staff Member Owner                                                                     2018 | Reputation                 

Ratings:
    +426 / 3
    You have been unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store