Accepted Lotur's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by Ferqy, Apr 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ferqy

Ferqy New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Game Name:
    Lotur
    Server:
    KitMap
    Punished For:
    DDOS THREATS https://prnt.sc/nif8lo that could been photoshoped btww
    Punished By:
    vSyndrome
    Guilty:
    No im not why would i buy rank and then DDOS threats
    Proof:
    No why would i record when i was talking to my friend.
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    I think like why would i DDOS threats when i have Cold rank and Ultra rank on Practice like i was talking to my friend Ossian Swedish friend btw and then lolpap(pvp_noob_01 i think it is) says this is inportent ur Ip-banned from cold network why would i DDos threats like that can easly be photoshoped i paint lolpap said he could do that. Like im banned from the discord i dont know why but im banned and i need to be unbanned frm both the discord and minecraft this is complete bullshit. I think that Nick should check the logs if that happend jeez

2. pascal(pvp_noob_01)

pascal(pvp_noob_01) New Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 1
    +1 it doesnt @ up @ all he wasnt even online i can confirm that u can check logs i mean the person who reported( i dont know ) doesnt even say his ign u kinda need more proof to ban some 1 it qould be ez made in paint. i mean like y would u spend over 120$ on a server to make ddos threats knowing ur gona get perm ipbanned i mean like it doesnt @ up like i said u can check the logs to see if he actualy said that this is a hard +1 from me (pvp_noob_01)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Ferqy

Ferqy New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ty<3

4. Ponosni

Ponosni Known Penguin
    VETERAN

Ratings:
    +35 / 4
    The proof is right infront of your screen LMAO, the logs cant be checked back for long time so idk when this was but RIP. I still dont think its unban just cause u say u wouldnt do it I have done it before also and i also donated... plus you seem to have had 2 previous bans already

5. Ferqy

Ferqy New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I only had 1 ban before and it wasent even me doing it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

6. m

m Papa Polarbear
        :pray:                  Halloween                 

Ratings:
    +3,394 / 71
    I checked logs and couldn't find anything related to you saying anything to do with ddosing and even matched the logs with others of the same time so I can already tell this was false and you have been unbanned.

I apologize for the misunderstanding, have a nice day.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store