Accepted Lowerside's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by Lowerside, May 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lowerside

Lowerside New Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 1
    In Game Name:
    Lowerside
    Server:
    Practice I guess. I'm not sure.
    Punished For:
    [GrizzlyBear] Cheating [Cheat-6A] | http://prntscr.com/nkapwl
    Punished By:
    The Anticheat. GrizzlyBear.
    Guilty:
    No, I'm not.
    Proof:
    I do not have any valid proofs to prove that I'm not cheating.
    I will honestly say that I've had a history of cheating, about 2 to 3 years ago where I used to use blatant clients such as Wurst, Intel, Flux, etc. I have never closet cheated in anyway ever.

I do not know when I was banned since I was normally playing on practice couple hours ago before the ban. I had to go outside with my friends and when I came back to join the server, it said that I had been banned for Cheating by the GrizzlyBear anti cheat. I've always used LunarClient 24/7 after its release and I've been playing on ColdNetwork with the LunarClient aswell. I still do admit to having the blatant clients in my computer but I've lost interest in cheating and I haven't even used it since about a year. (I used to cheat in Hypixel bed wars.)

I personally think that I have been falsely banned by the anticheat, which I had been before when I was comboing the guy in practice in the Combo gamemode and I was jumping at the same time. I was instantly unbanned with an appeal that time.
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    I think that I should be unbanned because its a false ban from the anticheat. I was not on when the ban had occured and I do not have any idea what has caused the anticheat to ban me. If any staff has questions regarding me "cheating" I can maybe explain it to them or prove it atleast. Thank you for reading this all the way through.

2. greggss

greggss Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    After reviewing your logs I can confirm you were lagging, appeal accepted, have a good day.
    THREAD CLOSED

• Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store