Denied Morfor's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by Morfor, May 4, 2021 at 1:05 PM.

1. Morfor

Morfor New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Game Name:
    Morfor
    What version were you on (1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9 etc):
    Lunar Client
    Server:
    Practice
    Punished For:
    Ban Evasion
    Punished By:
    ItsMeOpti
    Guilty:
    No
    Proof:
    i'm writing this in translator I come from poland //
    i have two premium minecraft accounts Ravduss and Morfor on Morfor I was banned for 7 days because when deatchmotion was checking me minecraft switched off and he saw it and unfortunately he had to ban me for 7 days during that time I was playing on RavDuss because I like this server anyway and I got ban on RavDuss - ban evasion on the 2nd day unban and again ban evasion and again unban and now you are banned on both accounts even on the one that was banned for 7 days - Morfor I don't understand what the deal is with the ban evasion I got banned because I was playing on the 2nd premium account when one account was banned? ( I was on lunar client when deatchmotion checked me out
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    because I have 2 minecraft accounts and when DeatchMotion was checking me minecraft shut down and unfortunately he had to ban me because he couldn't see DeatchMotion minimized my lunar client and it suddenly shut down unfortunately he had to ban me for 7 days and if I did something else I'm really sorry I don't really understand the rules but I know that when I enter the server I automatically accept it if I get unbaned I promise to correct it but I would like to get the specific reason why I was permamently banned by ItsMeOpti

2. Jxkeeee

Jxkeeee Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +15 / 2
  3. Hoqs

Hoqs Head-Moderator
    Staff Member Head-Moderator                                                                    

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    Denied.

Ban evading is not allowed, wait out your ban or buy an unban.

• About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2020 , ColdNetwork

Designed by MrVibe#9358

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store