Denied MrLarsie's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by MrLarsie, Mar 5, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrLarsie

MrLarsie New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Game Name:
    MrLarsie
    What version were you on (1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9 etc):
    Server:
    Kitmap
    Punished For:
    Cheating I was playing Kitmap and the server was lagging insane hard And then the Plat-Admin thought so yes Larsie you cheat I think or I'm sure it was due to my speed 3 as that might seem a bit weird and the server is down so yes people are tpen around and I just keep walking chasing them to try and kill them with speed 3 and it might just look like cheating but it isn't
    Punished By:
    Deathmotion
    Guilty:
    No
    Proof:
    I couldn't make a clipp because I got really leip because I just get falsebanned so I quickly went to discord and just got mad there. People get falsebanned so often by the same staff members just pay attention to that a bit instead of judging someone quickly. you can ss me always
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    I've been playing kitmap for a long time I started when the koth starters were around and stuff like that and I've never cheated. 1X I once glitched in my f home and then I crashed and then I was also banned for cheating but I was unbanned for that
    But that doesn't matter anymore.
    A lot of people can also know that I don't cheat there have been enough staff members who have spectated me during pvp and why would I suddenly cheat?

#1 MrLarsie, Mar 5, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2022
  2. MrLarsie

MrLarsie New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    One more thing that was said in the discord about that by (Prionity
    If you’re considered blatant enough we don’t need to screenshare.)

It can't always be sure just go and ss people for real certainty. That are my words about that.

3. DeathMotion

VIP Summer

Ratings:
    +368 / 1
    Hello,

Your appeal has been denied.

Kind regards,
    Bram

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store