Accepted Mushwayyy / HackReaity's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by Mushwayyy / HackReaity, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Mushwayyy / HackReaity

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Game Name:
    Mushwayy and HackReality
    What version were you on (1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9 etc):
    1.7.10 Lunar client
    Server:
    Practice Eu
    Punished For:
    cheat
    Punished By:
    Console
    Guilty:
    ??
    Proof:
    i record the match when i get banned its the first one and i was with reachdisplaymod i play against ZIBLACKIQQQ and vexayyy and other they can say that i'm not cheating Cold is the only server that i play so i will not cheat to get banned on my favorite server
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    Becose i'm not cheating i'm all days when i play on coldnetwork its the only server that i play maybe i play velt on na or uHCHUB

2. Jahsic

Jahsic VIP
    VIP

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    S'il te plait corrige toi il y a des fautes dans chaque phrase. Met Yes ou No dans la section Guilty, tu sais si tu as cheater ou non. Et revoie tes arguments car tu dit que tu joue qu'a Cold puis tu ajoute Velt et UHCHUB.

Un Senior Mod + s'occupera de ton appeal dans les plus bref delais.

~Jah

3. AzerLeGrand

VIP

Ratings:
    +41 / 10
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store