My opinion on all this bullshit

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by dehy2, Apr 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dehy2

dehy2 Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +275 / 23
    How can a person who legit ddosed staff members and leaked the entire servers database get staff, or unblacklisted even. The ability of buying an unblacklist already is stupid. I know I’ve been blacklisted a lot, but not for as bad things as this.

First of all, I want to address that I do not want to target Kai. We were in teamspeak earlier today and we spoke about it. I don’t want to make beef with anybody and if anyone decides to spam bullshit on this thread I’ll either ask staff to lock it or delete it.

I understand that Kai might have done some good things for the server, but that does not nearly compensate for the amount of bad he’s done. I don’t want anymore beef, I don’t want anymore threats of what kind. He leaked the database for example. I personally don’t have a clue why he’s been accepted. I therefore understand the anger from the players. I know it’s all about the votes at the end, but what I see from this is that the staff team knows what he is capable of. So they vote yes. I bet anyone who had exactly the same application but who was just less known would have been denied.

You can’t even count the bad he’s done on one hand. Hes ddosed staff members (mostly CaptainMeoow) multiple times. He threatened to ddos me and several others. He leaked the database. Stole vSyndrome’s account and ETB’ed.

What I want with this thread is attention from the staff team. The staff team is corrupt, rigged. It’s completely falling apart. About 10 months ago, a month or 2 before I got staff, everything was peaceful. Staff was nice and there were barely (at least way less) problems than now. I think this is because people don’t care about others. They only care about the people they know. I got banned recently, went on alts and yes, I cheated on them, I admit. But I did it for 1 day only and already got sick of it. This is not because it was boring. It was actually quite fun 6 blocking advertzz tbh. But that’s not what we’re talking about. In the 1 day of cheating on alts, I have seen over 200 swearwords, insults or just toxic behavior in general. All the ranked players can be toxic, say kys whenever, but not get punished. If any guy without a rank or a bit less fame says the slightest of toxicity, they get muted. I couldn’t remember all of this from when I was staff.

Also Nick, do you even care about the server still? It’s legit one of the biggest cracked networks there is, and it seems like you are making it fall apart. The server lags daily, gets bot-attacked, there are cheaters everywhere and rulebreakers barely get punished. This is a shame. ColdNetwork is a great server with even bigger potential if cared for. A tip for you Nick: trust more people. You can’t do everything on your own, believe me.

What I think might save the server is a complete revamp. Everything. Forums, discord, server, teamspeak, rules. Everything. Unban every person, exclude me if you want. I can, and want to help with this. So can many others. @Dynasty or @TbhMike for example. 2 very OG players that were here from the start. I just want the server to grow back to it’s full potential again. I don’t think I’ve ever had as much fun playing games as when I was staff here, this single server.

This is it for now. I thought this had to be done

Respect to all of you from me

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Kai

Kai Mini Polarbear
    Cold 2.0 VIP   R.I.P X. Joker                                                                     2018 | Best SS'er Christmas Christmas Halloween

Ratings:
    +251 / 1
    Nick cares about the server a lot obviously he just doesn’t need to pay attention to toxic people that rant 24/7 and have never had anything good to say. It’s really not his fault at all that the server is getting bot attacked/lagging, he spent 3 hours making a fix. And as for you mentioning me....lol.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. dehy2

dehy2 Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +275 / 23
    I don’t want to have beef with you, or anyone at all. I’m not trying to make anybody look like a fool or bring anybody down.

4. shuru

shuru Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +471 / 34
    I'm not trying to suck Kai's dick because I still dislike him for what he has done, but I still have faith that he has changed his shitty attitude.

5. iiCombo

iiCombo New Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0
    Wait, hold on a second... aren't you the person in this ss http://prntscr.com/n73d6h ??? You're clearly not toxic... but don't worry I'll be making a thread as well.

6. dehy2

dehy2 Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +275 / 23
    Don’t

7. Kai

Kai Mini Polarbear
    Cold 2.0 VIP   R.I.P X. Joker                                                                     2018 | Best SS'er Christmas Christmas Halloween

Ratings:
    +251 / 1
    Lol

8. Xymelin

Xymelin Penguin Extremist
    2018 | Funniest VIP 202002                  Christmas Christmas Halloween                 

Ratings:
    +566 / 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store