My personal opinion on this situation.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by iiCombo, Apr 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iiCombo

iiCombo New Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0
    I must begin this by saying, Nick is not to blame for any of this and it is obvious that he cares a lot about CN. He's on when pretty much no staff is online even though he is the owner. I don't see this dedication to CN from anyone apart from Baum and Nick. The only reason I say Baum is simply because he has stuck around through far worse happening to CN. These bot attacks are not Nick's fault in any way and if anything he's been trying to minimise them.

When I was staff the rules were very strict, if you were to do anything malicious to the server it would result in an instant demotion or receive a staff-warning. However, things change since I resigned and it's completely alright that they have changed but there is a limit to how absurd this situation can get. Kai singlehandedly has done several things that have disregarded the rules of CN. He has leaked the server database and before anyone says "but it was already leaked and several people had it", stop right there because that is NOT an excuse for his poor behaviour. Imagine a new player joined CN and had this database? If several other people had this database, they had the common sense of not re-leaking it. He ddos'ed staff members and most likely players as well. Moreover to this screenshot, http://prntscr.com/n73d6h. Calling your own community "aids" and poking fun at the players who make CN what it is, shows how professional a so-called "Sr Admin" is. Proceeding to then make fun of Dishaan by calling him "tech support" show's the level of maturity that a previous "Sr Admin" possess. He has also ETB'ed the server and hacked vSyndrome's account.

If the staff team and the community actually believe that a person can change within 2-4 months, you must be very optimistic. "No matter how much a snake sheds skin, it's still a snake" this proverb is very apparent in this situation. Just admit it, Kai achieved T-Mod after being blacklisted purely due to the favouritism of a certain Staff Manager. I have talked to a very high ranking staff member whose name I shall not disclose for reasons such as him getting targetted. He has agreed with me on every point and it's unfortunate that some staff are afraid to speak out against this biased treatment in fear of getting demoted.

I have nothing against Kai, what has caused my outburst is that he was able to regain his place in the staff team even though he has done many atrocious things. Yet he is given a chance, whereas people like Xiny and 4_gaming are denied a second chance? Just before Xiny got banned, Kai also said: "First thing I do when I get SS verify is to SS Xiny".Some may not believe me but it is up to you. My only goal is to bring awareness to the problems within the staff team and help improve CN. As Xymelin said, "We are always free to give people a second chance / sometimes it may be the wrong decision, but we believe this could turn out good" don't forget your words so easily.

I am prepared to receive all the hate from anyone because I have no ulterior motive for making this thread. My motive: I have been a part of CN for a very long time, I was here when the server had less than 10 players and when the server had another owner called "xAvenger". I've known Nick and Pengu before they even wanted to make a server, I joined the staff team a while back in hopes of helping them improve CN and they certainly did improve CN. The staff team seems to encourage Kai's poor behaviour and disregard it on many occasions, which we must improve on.

I wish all of you a good day.
    Yours truly, iiCombo.

#1 iiCombo, Apr 4, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  2. scorey

scorey VIP
    VIP 202002 Donator OG                                      

Ratings:
    +812 / 40
    ur sexy

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Mahdi717

Mahdi717 Penguin Extremist
    Godit

Ratings:
    +242 / 29
    oohhhh ma gawd. you finna reapply?

4. scorey

scorey VIP
    VIP 202002 Donator OG                                      

Ratings:
    +812 / 40
    u should get manager back tbh lol

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. usmoked

usmoked New Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 1
    dedass this guy is a legend

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. iiCombo

iiCombo New Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0
    You wish hadi

7. Mahdi717

Godit

Ratings:
    +242 / 29
    damn why not is it because of the dire situation that you are explaining?. No helpers and substaince back after getting banned atleast 4 times and being demoted 2 times and Kai? Man I wouldn't blame you.

8. Mahdi717

Godit

Ratings:
    +242 / 29
    I can't get on pc until late June. I don't know man I am thinking of grinding csgo and stuff.

9. scorey

scorey VIP
    VIP 202002 Donator OG                                      

Ratings:
    +812 / 40
    smh tryhard btw always use that p90 ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Thrintios

Thrintios Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +664 / 27
    Whether people like me or not, you cannot deny circumstances were better when I was a manager.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Mahdi717

Godit

Ratings:
    +242 / 29
    Shiii I mean situation is even better when madafakin ASODEY was Manager. But to be honest I don't blame the higher ups for the staff situation. to be honest the staff situation isn't that bad as it seems. But cold needs someone to get a better image for them. In the mc community cold is that server where a brother tests its client on.
    it actually works sometimes. We were losing 5 rounds in row then I bough p90 rused mid on cache and got a 4k xD then we tied

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Jimmy

Jimmy New Member

Ratings:
    +51 / 2
    This is so getting deleted

13. scorey

scorey VIP
    VIP 202002 Donator OG                                      

Ratings:
    +812 / 40
    like their brain cell's

14. iiCombo

iiCombo New Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0
    And I will just re make the thread.

15. iiCombo

iiCombo New Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0
    I mean our staff team was a bunch of gods if i'm being honest... but yh pretty much Hadi.

16. Xymelin

Xymelin Penguin Extremist
    2018 | Funniest VIP 202002                  Christmas Christmas Halloween                 

Ratings:
    +566 / 3
    Kai's bad, kai's sad, ok

How Kai received unblacklist:
    Week ago or two @Kai appealed for unblacklist however it was denied, as he wanted to receive another chance he bought an unblacklist from the shop "Remove all punishments" [20,00 Euros, not a cent more], later it was discussed to remove him from staff-registry as well, this was accepted.

How Kai received staff:
    He replied for staff at the next day and was judged just as everyone would / the same process. He passed admins vote, and was accepted by me after his interview. Staff did disagree after the admins vote making him staff, but i take the blame for convincing other management team members to agree on this [ not because of favoritism, because he was a good staff in the past ] and give a try. I believe he deserves a second chance / even if i am really wrong about this, but we never know. He received Helper and later after 2 hours received Trial-Mod. How he received t-mod in 2 hours? It wasn't favoritism, he just managed to pass the SS-Test [ Anyone who passes the screenshare test receives automatically promotion to trial-mod [helperv2 rank]]

We do listen to the community, me and @Spookier / @BAUM_xD are working on a lot of things that could help hear the community out. But i just think its bit overreacting about the whole promotion, he will be judged the same as anyone else even with a bad history. Yes its totally wrong to leak old database and DDos CaptainMeoow and childish [ he was not proven to be guilty ddosing anyone else ]. And no bad damage was done to the network either.

"Favoritism":
    We don't do that here, you are allowed to believe whatever you want, but we really don't.

Everyone deserves a second chance, and i promise things will change to the better, and we limit staff permissions STRICTLY even more now after what happened to the last abuser.

Also we changed staff requirements / soon to be added:
    1.You must have at least 100 forums messages or instant deny.
    2.People who got unblacklisted have to wait around 1 month before they can apply.

Now that being said, i'm making this thread as answered and i'm closing any other related threads to @Kai, not because we cannot take the hate, but because we do not want to see every day new threads about how we made the biggest mistake ever in life.

We do listen to the community and if you really have anything good to say, make your opinion on our public discord, #general-suggestions.

or... support ticket

Closing & Answered

#16 Xymelin, Apr 4, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store