Denied Need1e's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by Need1e, Sep 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Need1e

Need1e New Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    In Game Name:
    Needle2310
    What version were you on (1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9 etc):
    Lunar client 1.8.9
    Server:
    Kitmap
    Punished For:
    Advertising
    Punished By:
    MoniNac
    Guilty:
    Kinda
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    Okay, so, I was 1v1ing my real-life best friend on Kitmap (He's on a different faction) and I was chasing him, he was running at spawn to escape and then his spawn tag wore off and he got to spawn. I told him to 1v1 me on the Lunar Network. I know that he doesn't play on lunar, so I also messaged him the IP of the server to 1v1 me. I'm pretty sure that he said yes and while I was about to log off, I got banned from ColdNetwork for advertising. I believe that I should get unbanned since my friend was gonna leave off cold and 1v1 me on the Lunar Network anyways (of course, we were gonna come back on cold and start playing again). I just came back to cold after like 6 months, if I get banned like this for no reason, I'll probably have to leave the server again.

#1 Need1e, Sep 27, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2020
  2. Slatter

Slatter Known Penguin
    Good Bye                 

Ratings:
    +146 / 11
    Should of known the rules before you entered into cold network. kek

3. tia

tia VIP
    VIP ♡ best ww ♡     :pray:

Ratings:
    +77 / 1
    denied

Hello, @Need1e your appeal has been denied. You could have messaged him the IP on another platform, and as a former staff member I’d expect you to know the rules. Reappeal in two weeks or buy an unban from the store, have a nice day.

Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store