Denied NoLaughz's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by NoLaughz, May 30, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoLaughz

NoLaughz New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    In Game Name:
    NoLaughz
    What version were you on (1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9 etc):
    Server:
    Practice
    Punished For:
    Unfair advantage
    Punished By:
    Console
    Guilty:
    Im not guilty im number 2 on division leaderboard, and I would never touch a hacked client, I played this game for 5 years and only pvpd for 2 years, and I wouldnt hack even if i wanted to, I wasnt even on the server when I got banned, I left to play on another server then Then ban text appeared on my screen, and I was very confused and didint understand the reason on why i got banned. a friend of mine called noahisacooldino knows that I'm legit.
    Proof:
    I have a yt channel No_Laughz, i dont cheat you could see my cps, and I would never hack infront of my viewers. and it would be stupid of me to even try and do it, hacking is no the way of minecraft.
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    I think i should be unpunished because I wouldnt hack, and i wouldnt even think of committing such foul play on others, I have always played by the rules and i would stay with my promise.

Also I live this server, without it I would still be bad at pvp, the server has helped me out a lot, and I want to keep playing on it.

Cold.pvp is the best pvp server I know.

#1 NoLaughz, May 30, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2022
  2. NoLaughz

NoLaughz New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I know this Isn't coldpvp but it has keystrokes which atleast proves that i dont hack

Attached Files:

3. m

m Papa Polarbear
        :pray:                  Halloween                 

Ratings:
    +3,394 / 71
    Not Banned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store