Denied OnlySkeep's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by OnlySkeep, Apr 3, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OnlySkeep

OnlySkeep New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Game Name:
    OnlySkeep
    What version were you on (1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9 etc):
    Server:
    practice
    Punished For:
    cheat found in SS
    Punished By:
    AddePro_
    Guilty:
    No
    Proof:
    Unfortunately I have no proof, I just hope you believe me.
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    I come here to try to resolve the situation in one way or another, I reiterate that the staffer has every right and power to ban, but honestly I can't accept an unfair ban.
    Because I don't cheat, I have a lot of respect for this server, in fact as you can see I log in frequently, and I'm more than sure I've never been kicked by anti cheat or anything like that. Now I can only report what I have seen and know for sure. So.. we were at the spawn of the practice and the owner Meryzz was there, to imitate him I froze the screen in the air so as to make it seem like I was flying, now I don't know if maybe he got suspicious or something but that's all. Then after starting a bedwars I was put in control and the staffer used the "echo" tool to scan. Now I don't know what he found but I can confirm and swear that I had nothing. Indeed I can tell you precisely that about 10 minutes before opening the lunar launcher I closed an autoclicker.exe, but this before opening minecraft, I don't know if owning an autoclicker in the pc is bannable but I don't think so, I'm sure the staffer once finished the scan opened the autoclicker.exe and banned me out of the blue. I was amazed by this, in fact I was sure I was playing legit and therefore I was calm. I provided everything and was cooperative to avoid any confusion during the check. I honestly don't know how to prove my innocence as that's all I know. I tried to explain as much as possible without leaving out details because I care about this server and I honestly don't know where to go if not here. I hope something can be done, but in any case, you staffers will decide what is right, thank you and goodbye. (Ps. I'm using a translator because I can't speak English well, and I would like to apologize if something is spelled wrong). Thanks again, I await your reply.

2. iSelect

iSelect VIP
    VIP ♡ best ww ♡                                                                     EU Noob

Ratings:
    +166 / 11
    DENIED

You were cheating

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store