Accepted Panqu's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by Lukas, May 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lukas

Lukas Mini Polarbear
    fLICKGAME

Ratings:
    +723 / 76
    In Game Name:
    Panqu and Lukas
    Server:
    my favourite one
    Punished For:
    unfair advantage, ban evading
    Punished By:
    willy
    Guilty:
    yes
    Proof:
    n/a
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    I know my bans have been frequent, I got banned on panqu since i injected two clients as a joke (drip, demon) and started pvping against badr and one blacklisted guy so I just started joking around and told people to join anydesk for fun just so we can joke around I guess and then I told willem to join for the memes and I got banned since I told badr to report me if he wanted to and I got banned, I turned off the router before going to sleep so i dont get spammed and my ip changed and i came online just to talk to one lithuanian that asked me to come on and I didn't know I was banned so I was just on the server while being ipbanned on my main then willem comes and I asked him about it and later on he banned me for ban evading, I guess im fully guilty. I don't play minecraft that much anyways I just want to get unbanned incase I want to play with some people from teamspeak when we are bored and stuff and I don't want to have bans on those accounts since they both have some ranks

2. Shicroix

Shicroix VIP
    VIP Summer 202002 Spotify ♫ ⚠ BigD ⚠ ColdNetwork KissXSiS Abuser

Ratings:
    +292 / 29
  3. Advertzz

Advertzz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wat

neutral

4. Xen

Xen VIP
    VIP Summer ColdNetwork - Friendly - Ice COLD Ice ✘ - Poor - ✘ ✔ Koala Confirmed ✔ - Xen - Wolf

Ratings:
    +644 / 48
    Appeal Accepted!
    Your ban has been reduced to 15days.
    Please do not cheat in the future and consider this your last chance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store